New rpg

miz_smarteepantz

I am looking for anyone who wants to roleplay the characters we all love. It's me and a couple of friends, it will be a private group so you must be approved to join. I will post a link to it as soon as everything is set up just trying to get a feel for who might want to play right now.

Ok here's what we're looking for we are looking for players that won't play them out of character too much but some creative license is permissible Also players who won't divert from the original storyline just for the sake of diverting it expanding is great and encouraged to make the story more interesting but not so much so that the main point is no longer there. I am adding a summary of the story timeline so everyone will know what we're dealing with

Have you been looking for a Dukes Of Hazzard RPG that is active? I know I sure have been.

Well, since I couldn't find one I decided to create my own Dukes RPG. It's called The General Lee. Here all of your favorite characters are available instead of only certain ones.

I hope you will all join and have some fun in good old Hazzard County. Come take a drive through the country with Bo, Luke, and Daisy Duke.

You'll find this RPG is set two years after Carnival of Thrills.

All characters are taken except Rosco,Luke and Cooter the two friends and I are playing Daisy,Diane,Enos,Bo, Boss Hogg and Uncle Jesse but this could change if so I will let you know.

Brandy

As promised here's the link and the actual info from the rpg the other was just an outline. I know alot of times and rpg can be too fast paced for a student or someone with a job to keep up but no worries here everything is slow paced and if you fall behind and your character is needed then the game goes on hold till you are caught up again. I see about 10 people has looked at this thread but no responses ya'll please give me some feedback on this so I know who might be interested and who's not. I really hope to get some good feedback because you can't play effectively with only three members doing it all that just gets way too much to handle.

http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/Dixie_Lee/

Thanks for your time

Brandy