BUCKSHOT

Brian, have you reread or refreshed your memory on this story lately? Im not sure " happy ending" is the correct term.

Oooo. Nice foreboding there. Grim and dour. Maybe it won't be happy for everybody. In fact, maybe it could be the last story for one of the characters involved. We'll have to find out.

MaryAnne, I know you're lurking around in the back office somewhere. Do you have an ETA on the forums upgrade? Just in case things go sideways I think we should hold off until it's done, but since Alex has the backup it may not matter. Your opinion, cousin?

Oooo. Nice foreboding there. Grim and dour. Maybe it won't be happy for everybody. In fact, maybe it could be the last story for one of the characters involved. We'll have to find out.

MaryAnne, I know you're lurking around in the back office somewhere. Do you have an ETA on the forums upgrade? Just in case things go sideways I think we should hold off until it's done, but since Alex has the backup it may not matter. Your opinion, cousin?

I do not have an ETA for the forums upgrade. As Mufn noted here the forums software purchase is on hold while the county raises funds for it. (Y'all can check out the ChipIn widget on the home page of HNet, on the left hand side if any y'all would like to contribute.)

Since Alex has a hard copy of the story in progress and it seems like most of the original players are available to particpate, I suggest we carry on and if Alex is willing he can add our new posts to the existing hard copy. (Thank ya Alex!)

Can you two quit long enuff to have an un-gentlemanly discussion? Chet, quit sniffin' the marker. Now that the three of us are back, and MaryAnne's kind of back, that's most of us. Anybody know what's going on with Doc, Val, or Daney?

Have I been summoned? Yes I'm around... Barely, or you could say 'Bearly' *giggles* sorry nature pun. I will try to keep tabs and be here.

I do not have an ETA for the forums upgrade. As Mufn noted here the forums software purchase is on hold while the county raises funds for it. (Y'all can check out the ChipIn widget on the home page of HNet, on the left hand side if any y'all would like to contribute.)

Since Alex has a hard copy of the story in progress and it seems like most of the original players are available to particpate, I suggest we carry on and if Alex is willing he can add our new posts to the existing hard copy. (Thank ya Alex!)

Of course I'll add the new posts! Over 300 so far, I wonder if the story will get to 500 pages by the time we are done... *chuckles*