A NIght to remember

Luke is sure in a puddle now he wishes that he could have taken that night that everything went bad back and everything could be okay again.

Luke is having a rough week he wishes that this was all a dream but it ain't he unfortunetly has no idea how he is gonna regain his uncle's trust.

Meanwhile outside in the barn Bo was telling uncle Jesse how great his date was he feels bad for Luke wishes he could have gone with him and uncle Jesse says " I know boy and one day Luke will be able to drive again hopefully get his license again but until he can prove to me that he is responsible and so far he ain't been that ".

Then Bo said " Uncle Jesse Luke realizes he made a stupid mistake but he was so out of it that night that i don't think his brain was sending him the right message me and Cooter tried talking him out of it but i didn't wanna let him down cause it was his birthday please try to forgive him and me ",

Then Uncle Jesse smiled said " Bo i could never stop loving you or Luke even though you boys try my patentice but i will always love you boys i mean i have known you and Luke since you was little babies ", Then Bo chuckeld and said " I Love you Uncle Jesse".

Uncle Jesse hugged Bo. "I love you too, Bo." He said and then gave him a gentle shove. "Go n' finish your chores now." He said. "Yessir, Uncle Jesse." Bo replied, and headed for the barn door, just as Luke walked in.

"Uncle Jesse, can I talk to you?" He asked. Uncle Jesse nodded and sent Bo a look and he hurried from the barn. Uncle Jesse looked back at Luke. "I'm listening." He said. "Uncle Jesse, I'd just like to tell you how sorry I am that I wrecked the car and ruined your faith in me." He said

Uncle Jesse smiled slightly. "Luke, you're my nephew and I love you no matter what you do that upsets me, and I will never stop loving you, not in a million years." He said. Luke smiled and hugged his Uncle. "I love you Uncle Jesse." He said and then went out the barn door.

Before Luke could reach reach the house a car pulled inot the driveway and a horn honked. Luke turned to see Patty waving at him. ' What am I gonna do?' He thought to himself.

So Luke makes his way over their and he says " Hey Patty what's up you throwing another party ?", She said " Yes and i was wondering if you would like to come it is my 18th party and my parents are gonna be out they said i can invite some friends over and you are on my list so what do you say ?"

, Then Luke thought it over for awhile then he said " Well um.... i can't drive at the moment so your gonna have to take me to your house but i would love to come except i have to ask my Uncle Jesse if it is alright ",

So Luke made his way into the farmhouse not realizing that he may regret tonight since teen pressure may get to him again anyway he goes over to the family room where Uncle Jesse is reading the newspaper then he says " um Uncle Jesse........... Could i go to Patty's 18th birthday party i will try to be careful tonight "? then Jesse said " Well i guess you can Luke but um are you sure you want to go i mean and get drunk again which ain't no fun ", So luke said " i won't be drinking any alcohol tonight i promise ".

Balladeer : Unfortunetly friends O'l Luke may break that promise.

• 2 weeks later...

So Luke made his way back out to Patty's car he said " Well Patty thinks for the invite but is their gonna be Alcohol their ?", Patty said " Well their is gonna be some Punch , some of my friends may bring some Alcohol but other then that you can still come ,"

So Luke said " Okay I'll come but i can't drink too much Alcohol tonight since i told Uncle Jesse i wouldnt' plus it made me feel very sick and i just don't want to go through that again." So Patty then said " Well why don't you hop in and we can get going to my brithday party and we is gonna have some fun tonight.

Balladeer : Oh No friends i sure hope Luke don't give in to peer Pressure again Uncle Jesse may never forgive him if that happens .

So Luke and Patty arrived at the Party around 10:00 then Patty said " The party ain't gonna be over until the sun comes up we is gonna party all night long ", Luke said " Oh boy i'm gonna be doing some sleeping in tommorrow i really am gonna be worn out Bo will probably have to wake me up on accont of i might miss doing the chores .

So The Party got off to a good start their was music blaring from Patty's party people in her pool she and Luke was dancing and having fun after awhile Luke had gotton tired he said " Hey Patty how about we take a break for awhile and have a drink ", So Patty said " Okay Luke what would you like Punch , beer , Coke , and Sweet Tea. ", Then Luke said " Um... I'll have some Punch Patty ", So Patty poured Luke a cup of Punch unfortunetly that is gonna make Luke dizzy cause she put some dacquire in it so luke took one sip he said " This taste's good only i taste some bitterness in it then she said " Oh that is probably the Cheery Diaquire but don't worry their is only a drop in it.

So Later on that Night after Patty and Luke had finished their dancing and drinking some Punch and Soda they went for swim only Luke had trouble swimming on accont he couldn't touch the bottom he suddenly got this dizzy feeling he tried to shake it off he said " Patty what time is it ?" , She said " It is about 11:30 why you can't leave yet i'm having too much fun with you ? " , Luke said " Okay i'm having fun too ", so then Patty dunked Luke under he fell backwards hit is head in the pool she said " Luke you okay , Luke , Luke.

Balladeer : As it tuned out Luke wasn't unconicous after all he had just fallen asleep he just mainly got a minor Concussion and Uncle Jesse was so happy to hear that Luke was alright that he forgave Luke finally he said " Oh Luke I Love you don't ever scare me like that again". Luke said " I'm sorry Uncle Jesse i guess the party was too much for me.