One Armed Bandits - Re-Elect Rosco Poster

I was working on this prop last year and had to put the project on hold for a while.

This is a full-size and screen-accurate replica of the Re-Elect Rosco poster from 'One Armed Bandits'. The posters are excellent quality and professionally printed with very sharp, clear graphics copied from the original source material. They look like they could have been taken from the Dukes set. This is a very limited print run of only 25 posters for now.

Each poster will be rolled, sealed in a protective poly bag, and shipped in a mailing tube by USPS Priority Mail.

With each poster, I will also include a free Hazzard Co. Sheriff's Dept. Patch just like the ones worn by Rosco, Enos, and Cletus in the show.

I'm picking these up from the printing company on Monday and will begin shipping orders on Wednesday, Feb. 19.

Here is the link to order. They are $35. I will also be listing some of them on eBay in a day or two. If you want more than one, I can give you a better price as long as they can fit in the same tube.

I can't post the photo here because it is too large, but you can see it on the listing.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/684028119

Edited by DB537