Feed Back for JadedPhoenixBurning stories.

I posted my first fanfic that I wrote back in 2010 here on this site and plan to move my other stories over as well but I figured that I'd start a thread for feed back for my stories. Any and all of them if you have read the rest on FF. I feel that I've grown as a writer since I first wrote "My Imaginary Sister" and I hope that if any have read the series all of the way through would agree.

Anyway, "My Imaginary Sister" pulls the premise of Jesse having a sixth sense when his kids are in trouble and the fact that Luke had a sibling that showed up out of no where after they were all grown adults and created my own OC which is Bo's twin sister. I then added the fact that twins all over the world stating that they can sometimes have a type of twin-speak over great distances and thus the story that is posted here now. It stemmed out of a dare to write a story and I hope that you enjoyed it. If you did I'd love to hear it and if not then I'd like to know why.

Thanks.

• 4 months later...

I've moved my story "Words spoken in Jest" over to the site. http://dukesofhazzardfanfic.com/

Let me know what you think. I've tried my best to keep the Dukes in Character despite a rather unusual story-line. I should say, though, that it is actually a spin off of my first story-line where things didn't end quite so happily and it was written for the fans of that story that didn't care for the ending that I gave it. I may submit that first story (I broke it up into three when I first wrote it) later on but for now I've decided to just post the stories that all run into one series.

The next story is more of a Luke centered fic for the fans that like reading stories about him and then there will be a story for the fans of Bo.