Canadain General Lee....Maybe?

426GeneralLee

I'm lookin to find myself a 69 Charger....something that's not like a int car, but something that needs some restoration, but there's enough car there to restore..but still, the biggest problem is that I live on the east coast of Canada, and Charger's are gettin pretty scarse around these parts, anyone out there maybe have any idea of what I can do here?

Cool, I'm also from Eastern Canada (PEI). Chargers are really hard to find here. The first car I learned to drive in (after I got my learner's permit) was a 1968 Oldsmobile Cutlass Convertible that my dad restored (he likes restoring older cars). The steering was really loose in it and the speedometer was in M/PH. My ex-boyfriend told me that someone he knew had a restored Dodge Charger all made into a General Lee replica, he said that the fellow lived in Stratford, PEI (not sure if he still has this car or not).

Wow, great to see some Canadian fans...

I'm from Moncton, NB (originally from the very small town of Rexton). The only Charger I remember seeing around here was a 1970 4-door, forest green with a shift box. Beautiful car, but not the '69 R/T. My uncle stored it in his barn as a favour to a friend - I'd always sneak in and get behind the wheel. :lol:

...and I remember seeing a Rabbit or Chevette painted up like the General in Bridgewater 5 or so years ago (it was a really pro job...!)

• 3 weeks later...