Duck Amuck Challenge - fro parody lovers

dtf955

Does anyone recall "Duck Amuck," he WB cartoon with Daffy Duck being drawn in crazy ways, constnatly changing and conflicting scenes, and so on? Funny stuff even comes from his mouth. Even the end, the artist is revealed, as Bugs Bunny looks at the camera fromt he drawing board and says, "Ain't I a Stinker/"

It would be hard with a TV show - but it's worth a shot.

This idea arose out of the fact the General is named after, of course, General lee. And, the idea was, what if people got the two mixed up? Especially if in some weird dream, the car wound up surrendering (an army just coming out of the hood & signing a paper) to General Grant at Appomattox?

You don't have to use that, of course - but it's one idea. I also thought of 2 other scenes it would be great if you could use, please:

Daisy starting to say Scarlett O'Haara's famous line, then says something totally wacky that doesn't have anything to do with it. Like, "I'll thinka bout that...dirigibles."

Rosco somehow reciting pi (the digits in pi), and then Boss Hogg reciting pies - apples, Dutch apple, cherry, etc.

It doesn't have to be Boss Hogg "finally getting back at the Duke Boys." (Like Elmer Fudd did Bugs Bunny in a Duck Amuck-type cartoon later, "Rabbit Rampage.") It can be, though. The whole point is, one of the characters is writing this as a prank on the others.

I know, not as easy as my Flash challenge or my other challenges, but it's possible, at least. And, so I can get the idea out of my brain rather than trying to wrack it anymore, since I dont' have the time, I thought I'd post it here.