Insurance challenge

dtf955

Sorry, but this is separate from the political challenge (or is it? Might not have to be) so it gets a new post.

Your challenge is to writ ea fanfic that explains the insurnace industry in Hazzard and how Boss Hogg keeps replacing all those patrol cars.

Hmmm, now that I think about it, that *could* be a tie-in to the political one. Maybe in return for leaving Hazzard alone, Boss Hogg makes sure the state reps and members ofthe House of Representatives have sweetheart deals with reps from some other district where they make all those cars. they then support each other's legislationa ll the time, etc..

Boy, I'm starting to scare myself with how sneaky all that sounded; I think I better log off for now. :lol: Although, it doesn't explain the car insurance; unless you don't need insurance in Hazzard on the cars themselves. (Funny rider - "This policy only covers the injuries to others, and will in no way indemnify the driver if the car itself is damaged in any way :lol:.)

Ad idea: Of course Geico can save you money on your car insurance; I'm the Geico gekko, I should know. Now, where are you from?...What? Are you out of your mind? Geico can't do anything for Hazzard! *click*