Hey Y'all I'm Back from FanFest part 3

BoDuke80

After Meeting Sheriff little we went to go meet Enos, I tell ya he's a tall son of a gun. He was so nice We gave him a picture of us with him from Dukesfest 2007 with a thank you note on it. I also gave him a picture of 2 patrol cars blocking the General Lee with a thank you note to Enos, he liked it very much. It was cool meeting him for the second time he still has the "Enos" laugh and smile, he autographed my copy of Smokey and the Bandit, The return of The General Lee, our Dukes guide book and our copy of season one. When we had our picture taken with him we asked him to arrest us and he did. It was awesome being arrested by Hazzard's finest Deputy ! it was great and a lot of fun. By the way The pickled Scuppernons mentioned as Enos's favorite fruit in the Dukes 2nd reunion movie are real Enos told us his self. Then we went to meet Deputy Cletus Hogg a.k.a Rick Hurst. He was wonderful to meet a second time too. Just like with Sonny we gave him a picture of us with him for Dukesfest 2007 and a picture of the patrol cars blocking The General Lee and a thank you note to Cletus. He autographed the General Lee game and the Dukes guide book and talked with us for about ten minutes. Rick is such a nice guy You reallly have to give credit to Him and Sonny for coming out to meet all these Dukes fans. If You ever get the chance to meet any of these wonderful people you'd do yerself a favor it's well worth it. Well Y'all that's the end I'll have pics up as soon as I can figure out how to get'em on here. 10-4 I'm Gone.

After Meeting Sheriff little we went to go meet Enos, I tell ya he's a tall son of a gun. He was so nice We gave him a picture of us with him from Dukesfest 2007 with a thank you note on it. I also gave him a picture of 2 patrol cars blocking the General Lee with a thank you note to Enos, he liked it very much. It was cool meeting him for the second time he still has the "Enos" laugh and smile, he autographed my copy of Smokey and the Bandit, The return of The General Lee, our Dukes guide book and our copy of season one. When we had our picture taken with him we asked him to arrest us and he did. It was awesome being arrested by Hazzard's finest Deputy ! it was great and a lot of fun. By the way The pickled Scuppernons mentioned as Enos's favorite fruit in the Dukes 2nd reunion movie are real Enos told us his self. Then we went to meet Deputy Cletus Hogg a.k.a Rick Hurst. He was wonderful to meet a second time too. Just like with Sonny we gave him a picture of us with him for Dukesfest 2007 and a picture of the patrol cars blocking The General Lee and a thank you note to Cletus. He autographed the General Lee game and the Dukes guide book and talked with us for about ten minutes. Rick is such a nice guy You reallly have to give credit to Him and Sonny for coming out to meet all these Dukes fans. If You ever get the chance to meet any of these wonderful people you'd do yerself a favor it's well worth it. Well Y'all that's the end I'll have pics up as soon as I can figure out how to get'em on here. 10-4 I'm Gone.

SWEET you should have taken me