Hey Y'all I'm Back from FanFest !

BoDuke80

First of all I sure did miss all of my friends here and I'm glad to be back. On Wednesday july 15th The drive down was great we saw some of skyline drive and we saw the natural bridge in Virginia. The views were incredible and so breath taking it was wonderful. It took you back to when this country was all land with natural beauty. The next day thursday july 16th we arrived in Tennesse and set up camp at a koa campground, it was nice being out in the woods, no city noise or anything like that just us and mother nature. We went to Cooter's in Gatlinburg on friday july 17th I got to drive The General Lee Go kart it was great ! My girlfriend chased me in Rosco's police car around the track but she couldn't keep up with me I loved oh so much I finally got to drive my favorite car !!! We bought some new T-shirts, pictures of Cooter and daisy, A confederate licensece plate, pins, keychains and a confederate flag. We took tons of pics of Cooter's they have some great Dukes stuff there, they have one of Boss's stetson hats, a napkin dispencer from the Boars nest, a tail light from a General Lee used on the show, Cooter's work shirt, jeans and cap he wore on the show. They have the paper on which he wrote his breaker one breaker one speech on, there's too much to tell so I'll put up the pics so Y'all can see fer yourselves. On saturday july 18th we met Ben (Cooter) jones himself, while waiting to meet him we made some new friends and shared our Duke's memories with eachother. When we met Ben he was so dang nice and he signed my 1:10th scale General Lee "inspected by cooter" and he signed the photo of himself on the cb to my real name and added " a good ol' boy. Folks that blew me away like y'all wouldn't believe. Well that's it for now I'll put up another post telling Y'all how it was meeting Rosco, Sheriff Little, Enos and Cletus plus all the other stuff we did at the Fanfest. Bo.

First of all I sure did miss all of my friends here and I'm glad to be back. On Wednesday july 15th The drive down was great we saw some of skyline drive and we saw the natural bridge in Virginia. The views were incredible and so breath taking it was wonderful. It took you back to when this country was all land with natural beauty. The next day thursday july 16th we arrived in Tennesse and set up camp at a koa campground, it was nice being out in the woods, no city noise or anything like that just us and mother nature. We went to Cooter's in Gatlinburg on friday july 17th I got to drive The General Lee Go kart it was great ! My girlfriend chased me in Rosco's police car around the track but she couldn't keep up with me I loved oh so much I finally got to drive my favorite car !!! We bought some new T-shirts, pictures of Cooter and daisy, A confederate licensece plate, pins, keychains and a confederate flag. We took tons of pics of Cooter's they have some great Dukes stuff there, they have one of Boss's stetson hats, a napkin dispencer from the Boars nest, a tail light from a General Lee used on the show, Cooter's work shirt, jeans and cap he wore on the show. They have the paper on which he wrote his breaker one breaker one speech on, there's too much to tell so I'll put up the pics so Y'all can see fer yourselves. On saturday july 18th we met Ben (Cooter) jones himself, while waiting to meet him we made some new friends and shared our Duke's memories with eachother. When we met Ben he was so dang nice and he signed my 1:10th scale General Lee "inspected by cooter" and he signed the photo of himself on the cb to my real name and added " a good ol' boy. Folks that blew me away like y'all wouldn't believe. Well that's it for now I'll put up another post telling Y'all how it was meeting Rosco, Sheriff Little, Enos and Cletus plus all the other stuff we did at the Fanfest. Bo.

your so lucky! i wish i could have gone!!!!