Confirmed State Line Mob@DukesFest

Hey yall hows it going?Going really great here! Just wanted to join the hazzardnet & clear some of the confussion,at least on our behalf that State Line Mob will be performing 2 live shows at DukesFest08.Sat 12 pm & Sun 12 pm.Times may vary.Its our first year attending & performing & #1 we are so honored to even be thought of to be considered performing a live show there among legends.We have an hour packed of songs for you including our new cd Ruckus in its entireity with some Skynyrd songs throwed in & a few surprises.Got a new song too called Me and General Lee.Yep,we've added the song to our Ruckus cd & will be available at Dukesfest only as a limited edition cd.Actually,our song Me and General Lee had been in the making for a few years but stopped working on it to finish the others when recording the Ruckus cd.Our whole idea is to give yall what you want to hear & for Dukesfest its all about the General Lee.So we went the extra mile to get this song on our cd so you will have it.And when i say extra mile,everybody on our cd production & mastering team sure did,to get it out in time for ya!We will have our General Lee with us.Look us up by going to http://www.statelinemob.com

We also have a myspace page just for our General Lee.Look for it in our top friends.Add us,chat with us & we'll be getting to know hopefully many of you on this forum.Well,gotta go,until next time,git r done!

ejCKNivzRK.jpg

ScNVeEcT9S.jpg