Black/Brown Trans Am

Julieduke

Hello Again!!!!

It seems that we keep running into each other!

Anyway, Are all three cars the same? I thought I really paid attention, but I am sure that they would all look the same to me!

Anyway, I hope you have a nice day.

I am sure I will posting more replies to you soon!

General Grant

Well, I bought my dad the Miami Vice season son set, and I know all the Knight Rider season sets and The Smokey and The Bandit Pursuit Pack in Jerry Reed drives the same car as David Hasselhoff. In a girls point of view I think Jerry Reed looks handsome and bit on the devilish side when he drives the car.

Hey, ya'll!

Do you mean that they drove the exact same car in all three shows, or that they drove the same make and model? I never knew that all three had the same, very interesting! Great eye, Julie Duke!

Laura Duke

More than likely it's the same make and model. Since Knight Rider, Smokey and the Bandit III and Miami Vice all came out in the early 80's, apparently all of them made use of the '82 and up Trans Am.

Hello!

Another Knight Rider and Dukes of Hazzard Fan!!!! Yeeehaw! I am very glad to know that there are other fans who like both Knight Rider and the Dukes of Hazzard!

Well, I'll Catch y'all later!

General Grant

Okay, one quick fact alot of rejected ideas went into Knight Rider and made it a great show as well.

I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you are saying?!?? Sorry, I get confused some times, you are going to have to help me out!

General Grant

Okay did you know that when they was planning Dukes at first they wanted the car to be Trans Am and the boys get in through the t-top like Micheal does so many times in Knight Rider.