Dukes Pedal Car

Hi

I have a Dukes Pedal Car that was given as a gift to are daughter for Xmas sometime in the 80's. I've been told that this car is petty rare. It was sitting up in are shed rafters for years so I had my husband take it down so we could check it out. The hood and both doors are missing (however I think that they are in a box somewhere still up on the rafters. My daughter attempted to paint the truck yellow it appeared, however when I removed a portion of the paint it left the orange plastic in excellent shape. Too bad she didn't paint the whole car. Before I had a chance to clean the whole car my husband (who leaves nothing laying around) shoved it back up on the rafters.

If anyone shows any kind of interest I could perhaps talk him into going back up there to find the missing parts as well as hauling it back down.

mar76

• 5 weeks later...

My boyfriend said it was his FAVORITE christmas present as a child and I think he loves to collect vintage things. If anyone knows of someone who has one in good condition that they wouldn't mind parting with, please let me know. I know they are quite rare, and I'm not sure how much they are going for, but I would at least like to find out.

Thanks!!!:-P