yeeeeha!

gimp2005

after years of dreaming my general lee diecast model arrived today !!! khee! khee! the closet i'll ever get to owning the real thing yeeha!!!!!!! i took pictures of the model outside to give it the realstic feel can i post pictures in gallery??? this by gar is the greatest thing to happen to me!!! yeeeha!

How to upload pictures....hmmm. I ain't the resident technical expert, lemme admit that right up front. I'm the same moderator who put three PC's outta commission in 8 months. The net effect of that bein', our monthly newsletter which comes out quarterly, is now gonna be produced about twice a year.

All that bein' said, from the homepage, click on "Gallery" in the upper right. Once yer in the Gallery section, make sure you're logged in with yer HNet ID. Then click on 'Upload Photos" in the upper right. ( It's at the near-top of the page, somewhere just above the category columns and right below the patrol car.)

From there, just use the Browse thang to upload yer photo. Pick the category you wanna put it under.

From there, one of our friendly moderators/editors/ lackeys / indentured servants will review the photo to make sure it's not objectionable by our infamously arbitrary standards. We usually approve n' post a photo within a day of it's upload.

Brian