Dukes of Hazzard Price Guide Help

Hi all,

Anyone can help me? I am working on a Dukes of Hazzard price guide for diecast, plastic, R/C and slot cars only. Is there any ways I could obtain images and info that you may have of model replicas from the movie and TV series? I will source you as the provider. I have managed to get some recent images photos from collectors and manufacturers but I am missing images of the vintage replicas. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

• 1 year later...

Hi there - new to the forum, so not sure if you can Private Message or not, but saw this thread and thought I'd see if a newbie like me can be of any help!

I have a decent collection of 1/18th scale diecasts, including some rare ones (plain black General, Dirty Black General, Race Day, Chromed, Black interior, etc) if they are of any use. And I have a full set of Moc Mego 3 3/4 inch figures (well, will once most recent few purchases get here!) including some UK packaged variants (they were packaged as "trafalgar" rather than Mego over here). No long haired Daisy unfortunately... :cry:

Lots of other bits and pieces too, but not too sure what sort of stuff is being sought.

If I can be of any help, let me know?

Steve