HazzardNet LIVE

Tempest66

I was snoopin around on the Hazzard site and stumbled into the Chatroom on HazzardNet. Of course, no one was there----unless y'all are hiding from me :lol: ! So I checked out the "Chat Times" in the forum and noticed the dates of the last posts. It seemed that no one really goes in there which lead me to post this question in the "General Discussion" area in hopes that more people just might read it.

I was wondering if y'all were interested in a Live chat in the HazzardNet Chatroom? It would take a little organization to pick a good time for everyone interested, but I think it would be really cool to do. Who knows---maybe it could even become a monthly thing?! It's nice to chat with friends as long as everyone is respectful and polite to each other (which I have no doubt everyone here is awesome---you can tell from the posts!!).

Temptest, you're more than welcome to post an invite to a chat in the chatroom, for whatever date n' time suits ya. It's true the room doesn't get a lot of use, because some of us hang out on AIM or Yahoo Messenger, and the chatroom nevah became a regular habit. But it's there for the use n' enjoyment of all. G'wan and use it.

So, you went snoopin' around, eh? Find anything else good that we've probably forgot we had? :wink:

Brian