Halloween in Hazzard.

Razor

Dear All,

As you all know Halloween is just around the corner, annually celebrated by most on the 31st of October. Halloween has always been one of my most favorite Holidays of all, an theres many reasons for that. I believe that Halloween is a day of reflection of history, its also a time to allow our imaginations to run wild. We all enjoy a good scare at one time or another, drinking hot cider on a chilly evening with a full moon hanging over head shining brightly. Its been said that it’s the one eve that the spirits of the dead get to return to earth, well I don’t know how much of that I believe, but lets just say I do believe it’s a good time to remember the dead and there history.

Alright I have bored you enough. I’d like to invite all the people of Hazzardnet, Characters.... Authors...etc. To a Halloween Chat at the old train station on the edge of town, or in any case on AIM (AOL Instant Messenger.) It will be held on Friday October 29th at 8:00 pm Eastern time. All are welcome, creativity and costumes are not discouraged. Come and celebrate an evening of fun... laughter and any sort of way that you view this holiday.

Happy Halloween ~ Riddick/Razor

AOL Instant Messenger is free, easy to use and very easy to download.

Simply go to www.aolinstantmessenger.com and follow the directions. No one has any exscuse not to have AIM. Most people have Yahoo instant messenger but not AIM. Well Yahoo is actually harder to use and a bigger hassel then AIM, so is MSN and Windows messenger!

See ya'll at the chat. Sorry Daney but I'd like to stick to AIM.

• 4 months later...

But i think they should have made a epiosode call "HALLOWEEN IN HAZZARD''. i could see it now it start with a chase between bo and luke in the general and rosco right behided them and they jump a river and lose rosco and they head back to the farm to have a big halloween party but there are to badguys that wreck the party by stealing jesse's truck and the two bad guys are in halloween masks and stuff but at the end of the show u would here a wolf howl but the dukes did get back jesse's truck before the party lata