Whats To Do @ Dukesfest?

Hey yall, me and my family are thinking of going to Dukesfest 2007. I haven't been to a Dukesfest before, and I would like to know what there is to do. Are there certain shows, car stunts, activities?

DETAILS PLEASE!!!!!

Last year, the official schedule from Cooter's Place website was not released until mid/late May. At this point: cast members, replica vehicles & Waylon Jennings tribute have been posted about. The proceeds going to a local children's hospital. Are you signed up for Cooter's Place email newsletter?

If vehicles can be found & The Hazzard County StuntTeam is available,

I think there will be a stunt show.

I also heard about wrestling, lawn mower racing, and demolition derbys. But Im only wondering, what else is at Dukesfest?

Music guests. An outdoor play area for kids. The cast members do come on stage a few times. My apologies, that's not more specific. A buddy reminded a few weeks ago that just because they did something at one fest, doesn't mean it will happen the next year.

=) Dukesfest is kinda like a swap meet where you may possibly meet your favorite cast member or get to ride for a fee/ per person in a General replica.