Barbara Taylor Bradford's "A Woman Of Substance" m

Julieduke

Have you seen a the "A Woman of Substance" triology yet?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Have you seen a the "A Woman of Substance" triology yet?

I have "A Woman of Substance" the dvd and the book. It has a element that would remind of the Dukes. Only in the sense in the beginning Emma Harte is a servant girl at Fairley Hall and Edwin Fairley gets her pregant and she goes off on her own to found the Harte's department store and other things as well. Oh, did I mention she ruins the whole Fairley family along the way.

2. Hold the Dream

3.To Be the Best

4. Emma's Secret

5. Unexpected Blessings

6. Just Rewards

I have "Hold the Dream" and "To Be the Best" on dvd and at the end of "Hold the Dream" I was crying a little bit. But one thing there is thow is you haven't seen these miniseries they have the cutest guys cast in them.

I have read Emma's Secret, Unexpected Blessings and Just Rewards and they are great books by end of one these books you are rooting for a Harte to triumph in the end. And you won't like Jonathan Ainsley by the end as well. Trust me on this right here so If I gave you a good movie or book to read or if you read on these books then you know what I mean by that.