New here, with a question

Aslan

I'm new here. I'm from Morristown, Tennessee. Yeah, that's real close to Gatlinburg, and consequently, Cooter's Garage. I am a Dukes fan from way back.

I have a question for anyone who has the seasons on DVD. On my season 3 DVD's, Side 2 of disk 2 is bad. I bought it and season 2 last Christmas and am just now getting a chance to watch them. Does anyone know who I can call to get a replacement?

Any help would be appreciated.

Howdy, welcome to HazzardNet!

Unfortunately, I think you're gonna be outta luck on the replacement. The best you could hope for, is if you had the original store receipt, is to exchange it. But since you're talking back from Christmas, it's unlikely. Most stores require refunds or exchanges to be handled in 30 to 60 days from the original purchase.

I had trouble with skipping on a Dukes DVD set, myself. Was on Season Two. Only affected one of the episodes, but it affected it so badly that the episode can't be played. My DVD player doesn't skip on any other disk.

I've had no trouble with any of the other Dukes DVD sets, for 1 through 4.

You can always try to exchange it anyway - got nothing to lose!

Brian