Gorillaz fic/story. PLEASE READ!!!

Hello people of hazzardnet. I really need one of the moderators to read this, but i also need fans to read this. I need your opinion and your o.k.

Me and my new friend on here, rockthecasbah wanna start a fan/fic about the band gorillaz. We could make one on www.gorillaz.com, but the people on that site have a problem with sharing. Well, some of the people. We were wondering if it was ok with yall if we set up a little gorillaz something in the fan/fics forum. You can be apart of it if you want, but you kind of need to know about the gorillaz. Our forum will be gorillaz talk and role playing. We willl have no s*x talk or swearing. It will be pretty clean. We will be on it as much as we can and it is posting / role playing.

Thank you for reading this and we hope you agree with our decision. If you are a fan and read this, try to contact a moderator and tell them for us. Thanks,

reesie and rockthecasbah

Im gonna make a new thingy. Listen to this because it is very important. This is important to you and everyone else on this site. The forum we are on now is for the story and questions. The other gorillaz thing i am creating is for the FAN ROLEPLAY ONLY.

For example, if we are roleplaying and you have a question, go to this forum and type it here. Not the actual roleplay forum

Im here. this is for ANYTHING gorillaz that IS NOT role playing. questions, talking, how are you?, etc.... just stuff. i already started the roleplay. reply on it.

i gotta go in 10 miutes, sadly. I should be on sunday night at the time im usually on, hopefully.

Hello people of hazzardnet. I really need one of the moderators to read this, but i also need fans to read this. I need your opinion and your o.k.

Me and my new friend on here, rockthecasbah wanna start a fan/fic about the band gorillaz. We could make one on www.gorillaz.com, but the people on that site have a problem with sharing. Well, some of the people. We were wondering if it was ok with yall if we set up a little gorillaz something in the fan/fics forum. You can be apart of it if you want, but you kind of need to know about the gorillaz. Our forum will be gorillaz talk and role playing. We willl have no s*x talk or swearing. It will be pretty clean. We will be on it as much as we can and it is posting / role playing.

Thank you for reading this and we hope you agree with our decision. If you are a fan and read this, try to contact a moderator and tell them for us. Thanks,

reesie and rockthecasbah

Ok, as a moderator I'll chime in on this...

First...you do realize this is a Dukes of Hazzard site right? 8)

I noticed on the Gorillaz site they have a forum like we do and they have a FanArt section (with fanfiction too). What problem did you run into? I'm surprised based on what I saw that there would be any issue with doing fanfic but then again I don't know what the direct issue was.

I'm hesitant to allow non-DOH related fics to start appearing here because then....well...why would we call the site a Dukes of Hazzard fan site? It'd be like one us going over to the Gorillaz site and trying to post DOH fics over there. Doesn't really make sense and probably wouldn't be very well accepted.

What you and rockthecasbah could do is start your own forum. Proboards has a fairly simple and free forum thingy...

http://www.proboards.com/index.html

Of course, if you were to cross over Gorillaz with the Dukes of Hazzard then posting here wouldn't be an issue. But if you're looking to just do fics for the Gorillaz band and post them here....I have to say no.

Also....could y'all maybe use the PM feature for the personal type "hello, are you there? please don't leave me, why are you going?" type posts? It would be appreciated. :wink:

MaryAnne

Thanks Mary Anne. I was waiting for you to see this. We could post it on gorillaz.com, but the people on that site will interrupt us and i already got into an arguement on that site. This girl didnt wanna share Murdoc, so we argued, but we r friends now. I will check out that link you sent.