OT: I had a Chad Michael Murray dream last night and i was

DukesFan24

wondering if anyone could write it into a story for me.

Chad and i got off an elevator with this little kid, and we were going to a Halloween party. There were 2 doors that had signs on it, "Kids" and "Young Adults." The little kid stood at the door looking afriad to go in. Chad, who was standing behind holding my hand said, "Come on in here. It will be okay." Then took the little kid's hand and we walked in.

Then sometime inside the party, a guy that referred to him as my brother, but it was DJ from Roseanne, shot a girl in the right shoulder, and then took off.

THe next day, Chad and I walked into this old farmhouse, that was my house. My mother and father were there in the kitchen with my aunt. I try to explain to me what my brother did, but they didn't believe me. I remember me squeezing Chad's hand alot.

My mother gave me this white dress and my father gave Chad a suit, and we both said thank you and walked out the door, but being stopped by my aunt, who pointed at the floor and said "This is where your mother gave birth to you and your brother right here, so I suggest you two marry."

Then Chad and i went and sat in my car, (A Blue Honda Prelude). He said "You know, i was planning on asking you to marry me soon, but if you want to get marry today, then we'll do it." I said "Yes." We pulled into my driveway and ran over my brother's jersery. I got out and he left to go change at his house, which was like beside mine.

When he got back, the police were taking my brother away in handcuffs.

I woke up before we married, so i was mad.

Can someone please write me a little story about my dream?

If anyone has any questions, please email me at susan_ny01@hotmail.com

Thank you,

Susan