Knight Rider Season three

Julieduke

Will you be buying Knight Rider Season three?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be buying Knight Rider Season three?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thursday I was watching part of my Knight Rider Season Three set and I noticed that in "Ten Wheel Trouble" there is a stunt that was exactly like in Carnival of Thrills. Remember when one car goes to left and another goes to right well it looks like that stunt is in and I thought that was a cool episode that kind of reminded me of the Smokey and The Bandit movies. Oh, ya one more anybody here remember a actor name Christopher McDonald well he is the "Ten Wheel trouble" and the other one I watched was "Knight and Knerd" that was a cute episode especially at the end and by the way Kitt gets a flat.

I just got my copy of Knight Rider Season Four yesterday and it has two bonus features which are pretty cool. Hasselhoff described Knight Rider as Heart, Humor and Adventure and that sounds pretty good.

Last night I watched "Burial Ground and The Wrong Crowd" and I found out what Mark Schneider looks likes. He isn't real tall and he has dark brown hair , but there is a blonde hair guy that plays Nicholas that reminds you of Opie from "The Andy Griffith Show" only he had lighter hair and cute blue eyes.

David Hasselhoff born July 17, 1952 and Edward Mulhare to all who used to watch Knight Rider will remember him as Devon. Well, he was born April 8, 1923 and died May 24, 1997. He had died the same year as Denver Pyle a.k.a Uncle Jesse. Those were two great actors out there and I had seen Edward Mulhare in a episode of Murder, She Wrote and he was great in the episode. I don't remember what the name of it was becuase I did write down at home in notebook.