Hit and Run

it's Harvesting time in Hazzard and the boys is just on their way into town

to pick up some cornseed at Mister RueBottoms General Store

meanwhile over at the Hazzard County Bank a robbery is going on

" Alright Hogg Hand Over The Money NOW !!! ", Then Boss said " Okay

just don't shoot me with that Gun their is no shooting in my County then Boss opens up his safe he gets out the money then he hands it to the crook, just about that same time the boys had arrived at the general store it didn't take them long to pick up the cornseed and put in the trunk of the General Lee .

Then Luke said " Okay Cuz let's head home i bet Uncle Jesse is wondering

where the Cornseed is ", Then Bo laughed then replied " he sure don't like to be kept waiting long for it that's for sure ", unfortunetly something is about to happen that is gonna change the boys lives forever ", When Luke was about to get into the General a car came racing down the street hit him then Luke fell into a heap on the road then the person just left the scene which is gonna be trouble for the Dukes and leaving Bo none the wiser " Luke , Luke , where is you cuz ?", Then Bo decided to walk around the car what he saw he couldn't believe " LUKE " Then he flipped Luke over saw that he was unconicous , bleeding , he had these two big bruises on forehead so Bo tried looking around for someone he could ask to go call for help but he didn't wanna leave Luke .

Cue Anybody

This Story is open anybody can post to it any suggestions are welcome.

Daisy and Cooter had seen what had happened to Luke and they had came to see what had happened. And Bo was upset as can be expected and he had called Uncle Jesse to let him know what had happened to him and that he was working things out. Rosco came around and seen what happened to Luke and called a ambulence for the Duke boy he hated to see anybody hurt and especially by a Hit and Run driver.

Daisy was asking who hit him Bo and he said that he had a description of the van that hit Luke but didn't get a license number when it had happened because he was putting the cornseed in the trunk at the time.

cue Kitty

Luke was still out cold but he was still breathing Bo was asking Rosco if he could run a description on that brown van to see who it belongs to ", which Rosco replied " I'll get right on it Bo come to think of it that looked like the same van that was parked by Boss's Bank when it was robbed?",

Then Bo asked Rosco when the ambulance will be here ?", he said " Bo it will be here soon i hate to see anyone get hurt by a hit and run driver .

Meanwhile over at the Bank Boss was standing on the frontsteps

looking for Rosco to arrest the man that had robbed his bank he

said " ROSCO HELP I"VE BEEN ROBBED", but Rosco didn't come then he looked over by Cooter's he noticed that everybody was standing in the middle of the road so he walked over he said " Rosco what in the heck happend here why ain't you over at my BANK !!!", then Rosco said " Well

Boss as the person who robbed your bank was making his getaway he comitted a hit and run by hitting Luke Duke who looks bad .

Cue JulieDuke

About 15 minutes later the Ambulance showed up Bo , Daisy, and rosco

was happy as can be that help had finally arrived meanwhile the EMT's was getting the stretcher out and hurrying over to Luke and check him out to see if he gonna be okay for the drive over to the hospital then they notice that Luke has some bad bruises , blood loss , then Bo asks one of them " Is my Cousin gonna be okay mister ? ", then the man says " well it's a little too soon to tell but it looks like a possible Concussion, broken ribs, and some blood loss unfortunetly i don't have any real good

answers until we get him to the hospital ", then Bo just sighs and tries

to hold back the tears that are building up in his eyes for the state someone had left his cousin in he wants that person to pay good .

Then one of the EMT's said to cover Luke with a blanket so he won't get a chill then to start a IV on him then shuts the door head to the hospital

then Bo walks over to Daisy and says " Do you wanna ride with me over to the hospital ?", then she says " sure Bo since Dixie is at the Boars Nest.

Cue JuileDuke

When everybody got to the hospital Uncle Jesse was there as well and everybody was wandering how Luke was and the Docter comes and says " I need to talk to the family about something and it will be just a minute."

Rosco had wandered what the problem was at the time and he was doing his best to find out what was going on right now with Luke.\

cue Kitty

The guy that robbed Boss's bank had been cussing because hitting that kid around that car had slowed him up and now the van was running to great but how would he get that mechanic in town to fix his van without him getting suspicous about what is going on. Now Jethro never had problem getting what he wanted before why should now be a eception with everybody seeing how that kid was he would just slip back in town and force that mechanic at the garage to fix his van and leave Hazzerd. Besides everybody is probaly at the garage by now anyways and that is good enough right anyways he shouldn't have too many problems right now.

Jethro O'neill had been a bank robber a long time now and he had his face on wanted poster by the fbi. So he had to watch where and when he went someplace not to attract too much attention to himself right now. Jethro remembered his mama telling him that he shouldn't steal but after he had this job for six months he got pushed out of the job and fired and one the same day somebody stole the car he had just bought with the money he had saved up and then his Mama died that day as well. After his Mama's funeral he decided he would get his things he wanted by stealing and that this was the only way he could get stuff , and his Mama was around anymore and his daddy didn't care about him anymore and so he turned to a life of crime.

Cue Kitty

• 4 weeks later...