Greetings, earthlings

spiritalien

I lived in Hollyweird, the land of the freaks

I recently broke up with my ex lover in September 2002; it was a good thing to do!

At this very moment, I must figure out what I want to do with my life; I don't have the slightest ideal yet!

My soaps are Days Of Our Lives, Bold & Beautiful, Young & Restless & Passions. I used to watch All My Children; I was so excited about Bianca being a lesbian! I usually tape my soaps and watch them at night.

Queer As Folk is my favourite too!

I loved REALITY TV. Sometimes, they are much better than the soaps! LOL

They are Joe Millionaire, The Amazing Race, American Idol, Survivor, Surreal Life, Fear Factor, Simple Life, Real World and the longest reality TV show ever, COPS!

Of course, I love The Simpsons, King Of The Hill, Futurama, South Park and Ren & Stimpy!

My stats are lucky 7, 6', white TOP, 185 lbs, brown hair/eyes, 32, average.

My hobbies & interests are british TV, my fabulous place, 3rd street (SM), city walk, movies, melrose, walk of fame, beaches and fun stuff.

I loved hanging out with friends.

My favourite music are dance, house, techno, trance, and disco.

I am an artist!

Somehow, you omitted the Dukes of Hazzard from your list of favorite shows. Or did ya miss the big "01" above the front door when ya walked in?

That in itself ain't a big deal, but just so there's no misunderstanding, this is a family board. It sounds like you're in touch with your inner freak and that's cool, but we're not lookin' to branch out into personal ads just yet.

Good luck on your cosmic quest for enlightenment.

Brian