This is a more in depth story about how Bo and Luke got the General Lee then what Happy Birthday General Lee was. I'm adding a couple new characters and tons more action. The story starts out when Bo is graduating from High School. Hope y'all like it.

Bo Duke slammed the door on his locker shut and grinned widely. He was thrilled that he was finally getting out of school. He was looking forward to no homework and more time with his girlfriend Jessica and his cousin Luke. He turned and came face to face with Jessica as she leaned against the locker next to his and smiled at him. "Tomorrow we graduate." She said, her blue eyes wide and sparkling happily as he turned and walked down the hall as they headed for the doors and walked out to the her jeep. He grinned and wrapped his arm around her neck, pulling her in closer and claiming her lips with his.

Jessica allowed the kiss for a moment and then pulled back and went to the driver's side and climbed behind the wheel, reaching out and starting up the engine. Bo got in the passenger side as she put it in gear and headed out of the parking lot and back towards the Duke Farm.

Balladeer:Now neither one of these two knows it now but Ole Rosco is lyin' in wait for em and he's gonna let it slip about that race that's gonna be in a week, which he ain't supposed to tell them, which he did....Stick around. It's gonna get interestin'.

This is just the beginning....Please read and tell me what you think and send ideas if you have any by private messaging.

Jessica and Bo talked about the year and how fast it had gone. "Are you and Luke still planning on being in that race next week?" She asked suddenly. Bo turned and grinned at her. "Sure are! As long as we find us a car to put that engine in." He said, speaking of the souped up engine that sat in the barn back at the farm. Jessica laughed. The boys had been so exited and happy when they'd finished it and were now ready to find a car to put it in.

Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane sat in the bushes waiting for some unsuspecting victim to go by. He suddenly giggled when he saw Jessica's jeep go by. "Ooh, Ooh." He giggled and started his car, pulling out behind the jeeo and starting his sirens.

Bo glanced behind them and then rolled his eyes when he saw the patrol car. "You better step on it Jess. If ol' Rosco has his way you 'n' me'll be eatin' supper in the jail tonight." He said. Jessica nodded and pressed her foot down on the accelerator.

Balladeer: Now wouldn't you know ol' Rosco would be after the Dukes. Nothing ever changes....Does It?

Rosco continued to mutter as he followed the escaping teens in the jeep. Jessica was driving like someone with a gun was chasing her and he was having a hard time keeping up. "Lose him Jess. We don't wanna take him home with us." Bo cried.

Balladeer: I don't blame em one little bit. I wouldn't want Rosco going home with me either. He'd plumb ruin my dinner.

"Get a move on, Jess." Bo cried. Jessi turned to glare at him. "I'm moving as fast as I can Bo. This ain't Daisy's car you know." She snapped, looking hurt because he'd snapped at her and acted like he didn't trust her driving. Bo quickly realized his mistake. "I'm sorry Jess. I didn't mean it like that. It's just that Uncle Jesse is really gonna be put out with the both of us if we get arrested." He said. Jessi sighed and glanced over at him. "Well Uncle Jesse would be more mad at Rosco then us cause he knows we wouldn't do nothin' to get ourselves arrested." She replied, pushing a strand of hair out of her face with her free hand. Bo grinned and nodded realizing she was right. "Just do your best to lose him Jess." He replied.

Jessi grinned and shifted into a higher gear. "10-4!" She said as she whipped the jeep around the corner. Bo grabbed the edges and hung on tight as her driving became a bit more wild, though she was still in control and seemed to be having a great time. Dust and gravel flew behind them as they whipped around another corner. Jessi pulled off the road and hid in the bushes out of sight of Rosco and they both watched as the older man drove right past their hiding spot and right on down the road. "YEE-HAW! Bo whooped when Rosco was out of sight. Jessi grinned proudly but gasped in surprise when Bo reached over and grabbed her claiming her lips with his own.

Jessi allowed herself to get lost in the kiss for a few moments and then finally pulled back and smiled at him. 'I think we'd better get home before Uncle Jesse an' Luke come searchin' for us." She said. Bo grinned and kissed her again before releasing her and letting her put the jeep into gear and head for the farm.

Balladeer: Now these two ain't seen nothin' yet cause in the weeks to come both of em an' Luke are gonna be in more trouble then they may ever be able to handle...stick around folks.

When Jessi and Bo arrived back at the farm Jesse was waiting for them and he did not look happy. "Where in blazes have you two been?" He yelled, causing Bo and Jessi to exchange glances. Before either one could say anything Luke stepped out on the porch and sent a reassuring look at his cousin and the pretty girl with him. "Uncle Jesse. I'm sure they have a good explanation as to why they're late." Luke said gently. Jesse turned and glared at his older nephew. "They'd better have. I was worried." He said, his look softening as his gaze fell on Jessi. "We're sorry Uncle Jesse but Rosco decided he was gonna try to follow us home." Jessi explained. Jesse rolled his eyes and then grinned. "Where'd you leave ol' Rosco at this time?" He asked. Jessi laughed. "Out near the pond. He's probably still drivin' around searching for us." She said, walking towards the house as Daisy stepped out on the porch behind Luke.

Daisy wrapped an arm around her friends waist and pulled her inside. "Are you okay sugar?" She asked. Jessi laughed and glanced back over her shoulder to catch Bo watching her. She turned her attention back to Daisy. "I'm fine." She said reassuringly. The girls walked into the house together and Jessi started helping Daisy finish up supper.

Jesse, Bo, and Luke walked out to the barn to look at the engine again. "I sure hope we can find a car to put it into." Bo said. Jesse patted his youngest nephew affectionately on the shoulder. "Give it some time boys and I beleive it'll happen." He said, turning back to the house, leaving Bo and Luke alone in the barn doorway.

2 Weeks Later

Bo and Luke were returning from Capitol City with a truck of Cooter's they'd borrowed when Boss and Rosco pulled out behine them. "Step on it cousin. We don't have the money for bail." Luke said. Bo nodded and pressed his foot harder on the gas but sighed when Rosco went aaround them and blocked the road. "We're confiscating this here vehicle." Rosco giggled as he got out of the car followed by Boss. "Now wait a minute. You'e not just gonna leave us out here without a ride? Are you?" Luke asked. Boss smiled sweetly at the two boys. "Of course not! I'm gonna call your Uncle Jesse and have him come out here and get you." He said, as he got in the truck and Rosco got back in the patrol car. Bo and Luke sighed as they watched the two men drive away.

"Guess we may as well start walking." Luke said. heading off towards the farm and was followed by Bo a moment later. About 45 minutes to an hour later they heard a vehicle appraoching and turned to see Jesse's white pick-up approaching. They were releived to see their Uncle, cousin and Jessi. Jessi got out of the cab as Bo got in back and then reached down to give her a hand up. Luke took her place next to Daisy and told Jesse everything. "I think it's time we had a talk with JD." He said.

Balladeer: I have a feeling them Dukes are headed for trouble. Don't you?