The Great Insurance Fraud

I saw this episode for the first time last night on CMT. I have to admit to disliking Coy and Vance for the most part, but last night's show made me pause. Watching Byron Cherry play the part of a very shocked and shaken Coy was worth the hour this show was on. Vance seems almost mechanical in his acting, but even he showed some improvement last night. I'm interested to see if these two actors develop any further in the remaining shows they are in. Don’t get me wrong though, they will never be able to measure up to John and Tom, but maybe there is a little something there after all. Just thought I’d put this thought out there.

I saw this episode for the first time last night on CMT. I have to admit to disliking Coy and Vance for the most part, but last night's show made me pause. Watching Byron Cherry play the part of a very shocked and shaken Coy was worth the hour this show was on. Vance seems almost mechanical in his acting, but even he showed some improvement last night. I'm interested to see if these two actors develop any further in the remaining shows they are in. Don’t get me wrong though, they will never be able to measure up to John and Tom, but maybe there is a little something there after all. Just thought I’d put this thought out there.

I agree that Coy does a bit better of a job than Vance. Vance tries too hard to be just like Luke (which the producers probably told him to do). Coy, while similar to Bo, is more of his own character, a bit reckless and way too happy. I liked Coy in this episode cuz it broke the monotony of him being happy all the time.

I blame the producers completely, or whoever it was who told Coy and Vance to be just like Bo and Luke. They would've done a better job if they developed their own personalities instead of just imitating those who came before (and falling FAR short). Some things are just too good to copy.

I agree that Coy does a bit better of a job than Vance. Vance tries too hard to be just like Luke (which the producers probably told him to do). Coy, while similar to Bo, is more of his own character, a bit reckless and way too happy. I liked Coy in this episode cuz it broke the monotony of him being happy all the time.

I blame the producers completely, or whoever it was who told Coy and Vance to be just like Bo and Luke. They would've done a better job if they developed their own personalities instead of just imitating those who came before (and falling FAR short). Some things are just too good to copy.