Thank ya, MeadowMufn!

For workin' triple overtime to restore HazzardNet, after the most horrendous crash we've had in our history. You took the place from smoking ruins, to business as usual , in just about 24 hours, give r' take.

You gave up your holiday, along with a good deal of sleep, to do it.

Sometimes I forget - or take for granted - the technical side of this place, until somethin' goes wrong. HazzardNet has survived hostile attacks by hackers, it has survived MaryAnne, ( j/k ! ) and it has survived server disruptions and hardware failures. Thank you for the ongoin' work you've put into the machinery here...for several years. It's been too long since I've said it...but you are appreciated and respected.

Sal-ute!

Brian

For workin' triple overtime to restore HazzardNet, after the most horrendous crash we've had in our history. You took the place from smoking ruins, to business as usual , in just about 24 hours, give r' take.

You gave up your holiday, along with a good deal of sleep, to do it.

Sometimes I forget - or take for granted - the technical side of this place, until somethin' goes wrong. HazzardNet has survived hostile attacks by hackers, it has survived MaryAnne, ( j/k ! ) and it has survived server disruptions and hardware failures. Thank you for the ongoin' work you've put into the machinery here...for several years. It's been too long since I've said it...but you are appreciated and respected.

Sal-ute!

Brian

Hey! Survived me?!?! :p LOL

I second the motion of appreciativeness to our technical guru, Mufn! My grasp of the technicalities of this site is small compared to yours but I have enough of an understanding to know what keeps the gears turning and the machines humming. And I know the amount of work that goes into keeping it all tuned up and running. So with Brian, I salute you too! :wink:

SAL-UTE!! :D

Hey! Survived me?!?! :p LOL

I second the motion of appreciativeness to our technical guru, Mufn! My grasp of the technicalities of this site is small compared to yours but I have enough of an understanding to know what keeps the gears turning and the machines humming. And I know the amount of work that goes into keeping it all tuned up and running. So with Brian, I salute you too! :wink:

SAL-UTE!! :D