Never Leave Me Alone with Invisionfree...

alexrules43

http://s10.invisionfree.com/Hazzard_County/index.php?act=idx

I've made an RP site that I am proud to say is inspired by you guys.

Just the other day I was looking at your RP 'advertisement' for Hazzard Crossroads. So, I go to yahoo, type it in, wait for it to load, and then..."No Matches Found." Huh? Back to Fan Fiction, then Past Fics, then 2002, then Prelude to Mass Confusion...wait, what did it say? "What you are about to read is a prelude to a fanfic." Nooooo! I missed it!

Advance a few minutes. I've now created a site. Okay, what to add? A little bit of this and that. It's finished! Now I have to do the hard part--convince people to join. This is an online community for roleplayers who want to live life Hazzard-style. Thanks for looking!

--Alex

Oh no. We've created a monster. :D

Khee! Actually Alex, that Prelude to Mass Confusion was Brian and mine's creative way of advertising our then-new series of fanfic called the Kin Series (insert shameless plug here: Check it out! http://www.dukesofhazzardfanfic.com/Fanfic/thekinseries.htm Keep in mind it's Coltrane driven. You know where that can end up. KHEE!)

So you missed on the initial advertisement there but, all things considered, we're still in a state of mass confusion. KHEE!

Anyway, checked out yer site and what the heck. I'll play!