Everything posted by Julieduke
-
Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
Julieduke replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersJulie had taken the painkillers and she knew the chair was more comfortable and was asleep in no time at all. Uncle Jesse Says "She curious she has to know what's going on all the time right now Doc and Luke how come you didn't tell her what they had said as well." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
Julieduke replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersJulie Says "Oh that explains it as well, and Uncle Jesse there's something you know as well right now." Uncle Jesse Says "Yes, the State Police are picking up Rack and Lonni and well Rosco gave the case to them so you will have to deal with them as well. And listen Luke told me that Rack loved you as well." Julie Says "Well I don't him I knew he was mistake I told Bo I liked him and he told me there something about him he didn't like now as well. Both him and Luke was right about Rack and Lonni and Luke what did they say about me I heard you talking with Uncle Jesse." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
Julieduke replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersJulie Says "Okay Doc, that's great news what did I do thow did it bruise or something now as well." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
Julieduke replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersRack and Lonni was really quiet in the back of the State Police Car and didn't say much and they both wished now they hadn't driven into Hazzard County this wasn't what they thought was going to happen now as well. Back at The Duke Farm, Julie looks and Says "That don't sound good all I know is it hurts as well and it doesn't go away either as well." Uncle Jesse Says "What's wrong and I know that look as well." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
Julie Says "I'm not I was just going to ask her before that anyways because Angel can't stand ginger all and that all she has been drinking in the morning lately as well." Angel Says "Thanks Grandpa and David meet my Grandpa Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane and listen I'm happy as well with me and Ashley both pregnant that's too more Great-Grandchildren for you right now as well."
-
Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
Julieduke replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersJulie Says "Well that's good right but what's wrong then as well? Actually a guy kinda slammed me into the ground claiming he was doing his job as well." The State Police came and took custody of Rack and Lonni and they weren't too happy about it and all the paperwork was there as well and it seem that Rosco was glad to be rid of them as well he didn't care what happened to them right now as well." Cue LizzyJackson
-
Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
Julieduke replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersJulie Says "Yeah I hit the ground pretty hard yesterday and it started hurting a little while ago but I don't know what's going on right now as well. I was going to get a shower but it hurt too much too as well." The State Police came and took custody of Rack and Lonni and they was gone after all the paperwork was done in advance and didn't get lost as well. Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
Julie Says "Wait a minute you mean Daisy knew before I knew now? That's why Daisy was so vague about last night, she told me this morning now as well Dad it's okay." Angel Says "I'm pregant Grandpa and I'm getting married to David Jethro Bodine as well." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
Julieduke replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersJulie looked and found the docter and Says "Hello, I think I seen ya last night now what's the occasion now." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
Julieduke replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersUncle Jesse opened the door and docter asked if somebody could move Julie to her bedroom so he could take a look and Jesse understood what was bothering him as well. Julie stirred as Luke has set her down and she Says "Why here? the chair was more comfortable Luke?" Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
Julieduke replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersUncle Jesse Says "What did they say Luke?" And I think the docter just pulled up as well I hope it's just her side hurting now as well. Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
Julieduke replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersUncle Jesse Says "Is it a longer haircut then Luke and she can't wait to go back to work as well and by the way how does Rack and Lonni like the Hazzard County Jail now there finding it comfortable right Luke." The doorbell was ringing and somebody had went to answer it as well. Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
-
Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
Julieduke replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersUncle Jesse Says "I hope their boss doesn't make too much trouble and try to say they was doing there job now as well, we don't need that and besides she finally not in trouble as well and what do you think of her haircut as well. She was telling me she had pillowcase ends now Luke." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
Julieduke replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersUncle Jesse Says "Oh come on, you can tell and let me know when the docter pulls up as well I think Julie hurt her side somehow now. Your smiling way too much for it be nothing now and I know you pretty good now Lucas." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
- The Drive-thru Barber Shop/Oil Change and Lube Stop/ Quicky Mart/ Bar and Grill
-
Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
Julieduke replied to daisydukeXenosstrait's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created CharactersUncle Jesse Says "I don't know Luke I think she hurt her side somehow what's wrong now and why are you smiling as well something as you happy as well." Cue LizzyJackson-Davenport or daisydukeXenosstrait or Elly Mae Duke
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)