Everything posted by LizzyJackson-Davenport
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
Lizzy nods and walks out of the room and soon the dinner was ready.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"I think he likes it. I'm gonna go get the guys." Lizzy says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
Lizzy sighs as she steps out onto the deck with her own photo album. "He doesn't think that he just doesn't understand what Jimmy is fully capable of. All that Clay has seen of Jimmy is that he's a nice guy. Am I saying Jimmy isn't a monster? No, other wise Clay, Angel, and Molly wouldn't be here but I am saying that Jimmy wasn't all evil. Daisy never saw that side of him. Julie you did or you seem to have blocked out that summer camp. People aren't strictly good or evil. Sometimes good people do bad things." Lizzy says.
-
Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
"It's tough dealing with all four of them but I wouldn't trade it for the world. I don't think Salena's seeing anyone but I'm not completely sure and Trigger's fine. I knew it was a good idea to buy him as a birthday present for Cassidy. We've just discovered that Mattie's allergic to cats so that means we may have to give up Ms. Thing. I don't know we're gonna see how the medication works first though." Lizzy says.
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
- Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
-
Ashley and Matt's Love Story(Fours Years Later)
Meanwhile things were a little rambunctious with four tots at Lizzy's house. Somehow they had managed it enough that Salena could go to school. It was a normal enough day with the twins being rather annoying when little Mattie tugged on his mom's pant leg. "Mommy, mommy my nose itches." Lizzy looks down to see his nose is bright red from scratching it and then he sneezes as little Ms. Thing winds her way through Lizzy's legs. Lizzy scoops him up and sighs. "What's wrong honey?" Lizzy asks. "Nose itchy." Mattie says sneezing again. "Luke." Lizzy yells. "What's up?" Luke asks as Lucas and Artan bolt through the kitchen. "Give it back." Molly hollers following them. "Boy's leave Molly alone." Luke calls. "I think I'm gonna run Mattie to the doctor." "What's wrong?" "His nose has been red for a week and a half and now he says it itches. I think he may be allergic to something. On top of that he can't stop sneezing." Lizzy says. "We'll be ok." Luke says. So Lizzy takes Mattie to the hospital. After talking to the doctor and explaining it all the doctor runs a few tests. "You're right Mrs. Duke. Your son does have allergies." The doctor says. "To what?" Lizzy asks. "The cat." The doctor sighs. "I have to get rid of the cat?" "That's one option. The other..." The doctor says. "Medication?" Luke asks when they get home. "Yeah, either that or get rid of the cat. It's the last thing I wasn't to do but I don't want my kid to be forced to be fed medication to keep him comfortable. I don't know what to do." Lizzy says. "We can try to limit Ms. Thing's access around the house but...with him and the cat being so close I don't know what to tell you." Luke sighs.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"I understand." Bo says. Meanwhile in the play room Carmen looks up from her toy truck. "What's it like to have your mom back?" She asks. "I don't know it's weird. I mean it's like everything shifted. I used to have all this stuff I did with Dad and now that Mom's back it's like we have to share all this stuff with her. Dad says she can't cook so I don't worry about giving up his really good meals especially the breakfast he made today. It was like ten times better than any of the rest of the breakfast's he's made but she's probably gonna want in on bath time and toy time and bedtime stories. Her stories are good but Daddy's are better. Dad says I'll get used to it but I still think it's gonna be weird." Austin answers.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"It's a boy. What are you gonna name him?" Lizzy says laying the baby in Daisy's arms.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"He's right, again, I can go track down you're doctor if you'd like." Lizzy says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"I know." Bo says pulling her into a hug. "Your kids are fine and Lizzy's watching them right now."
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"Yes you can. I know it's painful but you'll make it through this." Lizzy says. "Just listen too the doctor and take a few deep breaths."
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Do you have a problem with that?" Bo asks.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"And he did and now you have two little boys." Lizzy says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"Hey Daisy it'll be alright just remember you've been through this six times before. You'll do fine." Lizzy says as she takes Daisy's hand.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"I think I'm gonna go see what Enos is up to." Bo says.
-
Honest Wildman Jack's Slightly Used Car Lot
LizzyJackson-Davenport replied to Julieduke's topic in Retired Role Playing Fan Fiction - Author Created Characters"She's been through it before." Enos says.
- Beer For My Horses Meets Dukes Of Hazzard!
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Anita always said if it happened it happened but she wouldn't hope. You're father on the other hand always wanted a little girl and a little boy. And he hoped for it every night." Lizzy says.
-
Michael Knight meets Dukes of Hazzard!
"Nothing. Should I want something?" Bo asks.
-
Ashley and Jack's Baby(This is a spinoff of Three Amigos In A Big Pond)
"Sounds like you have the same attitude Anita did." Lizzy says.