This Makes Me Sick!!

CDoherty95

I don't normally get riled by things like this, but I just feel I have to repost this..this..well I don't want to say what I really feel like saying because I'd be banned from HNet.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2199300/Grandmother-91-left-horrific-injuries-beaten-mugger-handbag-contained-just-20.html

I've never heard of or met this poor old lady, but I'm so full of anger from reading it that I'm wishing for all sorts of horrible things to happen to her attacker.

I know that if this happened to my grandparents, I wouldn't rest until I personally caught up with their attacker and...well let's just say that they wouldn't be mugging people again for a while.

I understand friend, it may be something isolated to you but here in Latin America we have lost everything, morals, ethics, respect, family. I live away from it all, away from big cities but news only speak of it that you put that bad. I hope the day comes when everything clicks into place and can live in peace.

PEACE AND WELFARE FOR ALL HAZZARDNET!!