Fan fiction - funny story and are they being posted her eanymore

dtf955

First, I see we're not allowed to post links, but I'll mention the name and

Anyway, I helped my friend write this story that I thought should be up here, which he finally got up on fanfiction.net - he could only choose 2 of 3 shows that he crossed over to list it under, so it's not on the Dukes crossovers, but it's a hilarious, time travellin' romp through history as Boss Hogg and some people from One Life To Live try to get rich quick like ol' Boss always does. he didn't choose the Dukes as one of the 3 he crossed over, but I'd say they get 50% of the time - or is that 50% of 50% :-)

His screen name is Whose and the story name is "One History to Confuse." It's got Boss Hogg and Danny tanner (from Full House) and others battling in 800 to be King of the Franks - via a hot dog eating contest. It's got Boss Hogg interrupting the famous speech from Julius Caesar ("Friends, Romans, Contrymen...") while peple keep getting seized, it's got some great or horrible puns (depending on how you like puns), and lots more; including a final two-parter where Boss Hogg brings back a famous world leader to Hazzard. And, of course, the Dukes try to stop him at every turn.

More along the lines of parody at times, but if the site doesn't have fanfiction anymore, I did want to post about it and ask y'all to go visit - and to review his story.