Please Help With Dukes Theme Birthday Party! Ideas???

soquinn

Hi, I'm new here I want to give my son a Dukes of Hazzard themed party for his 6th birthday. He loves the Dukes of Hazzard. He has all of the seasons on DVD & all the special DVD's. I cannot find anything on Dukes parties though. I found some invitations on EBAY but they looked like they were done on a home computer so I'm going to make my own. I also found some mardi gras throw beads that have the general lee on them but these are the only things I could find. I don't want to have to do solid colors for everything. I can't find any ideas posted anywhere either. Can anyone help. Please!!!

Hi, I'm new here I want to give my son a Dukes of Hazzard themed party for his 6th birthday. He loves the Dukes of Hazzard. He has all of the seasons on DVD & all the special DVD's. I cannot find anything on Dukes parties though. I found some invitations on EBAY but they looked like they were done on a home computer so I'm going to make my own. I also found some mardi gras throw beads that have the general lee on them but these are the only things I could find. I don't want to have to do solid colors for everything. I can't find any ideas posted anywhere either. Can anyone help. Please!!!

You could try dressing paper plates by placing the mardi gras beads around the outside rim, kinda like cars going around a oval track. If not maybe it would work around cups.

Best wishes for putting this party together =)

Daney