Merry Christmas 2021

RogerDuke

Merry Christmas, everyone! We're expecting snow this weekend. Might not arrive in time for a white Christmas, but it might get here Christmas night/Sunday morning! We have a new pup this year (Troy passed last November). We got her from a rescue in Texas last June and she just turned about 1 year old last month. We're really looking forward to her first Christmas and to see how she reacts to the snow. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday and a prosperous and happy new year.

38 minutes ago, Meadowmufn said:

Merry Christmas, everyone! We're expecting snow this weekend. Might not arrive in time for a white Christmas, but it might get here Christmas night/Sunday morning! We have a new pup this year (Troy passed last November). We got her from a rescue in Texas last June and she just turned about 1 year old last month. We're really looking forward to her first Christmas and to see how she reacts to the snow. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday and a prosperous and happy new year.

MM Thanks... Same to you! :)

7 hours ago, RogerDuke said:

It's midnight. I hear a noise. Skipper, did you put bells on Maudeen? 

You see? THIS is what I've been talking about! Everybody here gets this and nobody needs to explain it! We're very close and tight here and that's what makes this a special place! Hazzard County is the best place to be!

3 hours ago, Hobie Hartkins said:

You see? THIS is what I've been talking about! Everybody here gets this and nobody needs to explain it! We're very close and tight here and that's what makes this a special place! Hazzard County is the best place to be!

I'm out of reactions so here is your ❤ 

I just struck gold. I opened a present and WOW! 

A genuine 1980 Dukes of Hazzard lunch pail! I've never owned one. Come to find out, my daughter found it in a collectible store in Virginia back in July. She bought it and my wife bought it from her and they have kept it a secret since then. It doesn't have a thermos and has a few rust spots, but not many. The only real bad spot is Luke's right forearm, where he is hood sliding. All the paint is wore off from the elbow down. I'm not complaining! 

31 minutes ago, RogerDuke said:

I just struck gold. I opened a present and WOW! 

A genuine 1980 Dukes of Hazzard lunch pail! I've never owned one. Come to find out, my daughter found it in a collectible store in Virginia back in July. She bought it and my wife bought it from her and they have kept it a secret since then. It doesn't have a thermos and has a few rust spots, but not many. The only real bad spot is Luke's right forearm, where he is hood sliding. All the paint is wore off from the elbow down. I'm not complaining! 

It's a shame you're retired, Roger. I'd have love to have seen your colleagues' faces when you turned up to work with your lunch in that. :)

It was our pup's first Christmas too. She was born on Feb 12. We haven't had a dog in 5 years. She loved it yesterday when we had a housefull of people and will probably sleep all day today. Before long, I will be getting my annual post-Christmas blues but I'm still fine for now. I love the Elvis song "Why can't every day be like Christmas?"