Your favorite Dukes game?

There have been various on PlayStation, PlayStation 2, Xbox, handhelds and such, but if you've played any which would you recommend?

We'll probably never see a new Dukes game or the series released on Blu-ray because folks nowadays get all offended over the flag that's on top of the General Lee. And if he doesn't have it, he ain't General Lee!

4 hours ago, RogerDuke said:

I've never played any of them but I bet they are fun. The only systems we have are Wii and that small classic original Nintendo that came out 3 or 4 years ago. I doubt Wii has Dukes.

Unfortunately, there's no Dukes games for it on Wii or GameCube (backwards compatible with Wii).

If you'd want to try a Dukes game without looking too outdated, I'd recommend a PS2 or Xbox. Older Dukes games like on PS1 might turn off folks because of how graphically old it looks.

I plan on playing the PS2 game even though it's probably nothing great. For example, Knight Rider didn't have any solid games either, but the one on PS2 is still a lot of fun.

2 hours ago, Philip_Duke said:

I plan on playing the PS2 game even though it's probably nothing great. For example, Knight Rider didn't have any solid games either, but the one on PS2 is still a lot of fun.

There's a Knight Rider game for the PS2? I know of a PC version put out in the 2000's that turned out to be a flop due to compatibility issues. I had one for the original Nintendo in the 80's which was fun.

4 hours ago, Spike said:

There's a Knight Rider game for the PS2? I know of a PC version put out in the 2000's that turned out to be a flop due to compatibility issues. I had one for the original Nintendo in the 80's which was fun.

There was although only released in the PAL region (Europe/Australia).

411ZM8T363L.jpg

If you use a PS2 Memory Card with FMCB then you can play any game via USB/HDD, regardless of region.

Also, there was a second Knight Rider game, but that felt more like an "add-on."

• 4 weeks later...

The best Dukes game isn't even a Dukes of Hazzard property, it's part of EA's Burnout franchise: Burnout Paradise

Hunter_Cavalry_Bootlegger.png

https://burnout.fandom.com/wiki/Hunter_Cavalry_Bootlegger

It doesn't have the flag which is part of General Lee's identity, but aside that it's pretty awesome.

This game is full of jumps over everywhere and I love that!

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/25/2021 at 5:12 AM, Philip_Duke said:

There have been various on PlayStation, PlayStation 2, Xbox, handhelds and such, but if you've played any which would you recommend?

We'll probably never see a new Dukes game or the series released on Blu-ray because folks nowadays get all offended over the flag that's on top of the General Lee. And if he doesn't have it, he ain't General Lee!

Cousin Philip Duke... Yeah because the video game preview for Return of the General Lee on PS 2/Xbox on the Season 1 DVD set Special Features showed a plain orange roof. Just the rectangle where flag should be. But it was in actual game. But yeah these days there'd be no flag.