Celebrity Crushes

Skipper Duke

14 hours ago, RogerDuke said:

Not really but it's easy to figure out why everybody else did. Here's one I bet folks can get. Who was my celebrity crush in 1976? I bet her poster sold more than Daisy's. 

I remember the Farrah poster with her in the red top.  She was married to Lee Majors at the time.  He starred in the Six Million Dollar Man.  Talk about Power Couples at the time..wow.

5 hours ago, Hobie Hartkins said:

The woman with the most beautiful face in the world ( and someone I've got it BAD for....) is Debra Norville! ( Inside Edition!)

Lacey Chabert makes Debra Norville....or any other person on television.....look bad. Somebody post a picture of her. I don't know how to do that. Better yet, post one with the two of them beside each other.....

Image result for Pics of Lacey Chabert. Size: 77 x 110. Source: www.funroundup.com          Image result for Pics of Debra Norville. Size: 80 x 100. Source: broadcastersfoundation.org

Oh no no no!! She's pretty ( even if she is ....well...you know...) but no! Debra Norville has her beat hands down! ( minus the snoz!)  Debra is 63 and STILL looks like that! AND....She's FROM GEORGIA!  ( DOH, God's country etc.) Chabert's only 39 ( born in '82)....what will she look like in 24 years?

Edited by Hobie Hartkins

7 hours ago, Hobie Hartkins said:

Image result for Pics of Lacey Chabert. Size: 77 x 110. Source: www.funroundup.com          Image result for Pics of Debra Norville. Size: 80 x 100. Source: broadcastersfoundation.org

Oh no no no!! She's pretty ( even if she is ....well...you know...) but no! Debra Norville has her beat hands down! ( minus the snoz!)  Debra is 63 and STILL looks like that! AND....She's FROM GEORGIA!  ( DOH, God's country etc.) Chabert's only 39 ( born in '82)....what will she look like in 24 years?

All right, so Norville is from Georgia but Chabert is Southern too....Mississippi. 

• 2 weeks later...

I have new celebrity crush on the list now. Actress Julie Carmen aka Regine Dandridge the lead Vampire character of Fright Night Part 2(1988) and the sis of Jerry Dandridge(Chris Sarandon) the Vampire from Fright Night Part 1(1985). Chris & Julie are not related in real life. Characters Jerry & Julie are in the 2 movies. It shows Regine's red eyes glow in the end credits of Part 1 after Charlie Brewster(William Ragsdale) & Peter Vincent(Roddy McDowall) kill her brother Jerry Dandridge(Chris Sarandon).

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...