Celebrity Crushes

Skipper Duke

9 hours ago, RogerDuke said:

Emma Tisdale 

Grannie Annie 

Swamp Molly 

Lucinda Meadows 

Seriously though....I'm happily married and can't have a Celebrity crush and don't want one but if I did it would be Lacey Chabert....she's in a lot of Hallmark stuff. 

First became famous on the movie Mean Girls 

Cousin Roger Duke cool. That movie stars Jonathan Bennett who played Bo in the 2007 TV movie and straight to DVD The Dukes of Hazzard The Beginning. :)

On 10/25/2021 at 11:18 PM, RogerDuke said:

Emma Tisdale 

Grannie Annie 

Swamp Molly 

Lucinda Meadows 

Seriously though....I'm happily married and can't have a Celebrity crush and don't want one but if I did it would be Lacey Chabert....she's in a lot of Hallmark stuff. 

First became famous on the movie Mean Girls 

Hey, there's nothing wrong with a crush....just watch what you do, say and where you go! KEEP calm!! I've got a big crush on this girl that my  wife went to school with and her and the guy that cuts our yard ( everybody at least knows everybody in this town [ good luck trying to get away with anything around here! Everybody knows what brand of undrwear you wear!] ) all 3 of them went to school together and he and my wife joke about my crush all the time. The closest I've ever even been to her was about 10 yrs. ago I went into the newspaper office where she worked and I saw her through the wire glass windows of 2 doors. We were about 15-20 ft. apart. THAT'S IT!.....LOL!!!   :0   

Edited by Hobie Hartkins

• 1 month later...