rwd81

rwd81

Hi , My name is Rob and I grew up on the dukes of hazzard sort of lol. I got into the show at 5 years old. I owned some of the mego figures Bo N Luke Duke. The general lee boss hogg and roscoe never got the rest. It was a privallege to see one of the general Lee's used during a coy and vance episode. Till this day as an adult I love the dukes.

It's great to have you here. Tell us more about your love of the show. Who is your favorite character? Do you have a favorite episode, scene, quote, season? Have you ever met any of the stars? Do you have the DVDs? How long ago was it that you saw the General Lee? Was it at a car show? 

Good to be here. My dad actually brought me  up on the show.  I was born in 81. About 4 or 5 I started to watch the dukes. By this time Bo N Luke had left for awhile to get there royalties owed. Can t remember what episode it was close to Bo N Luke return. Maybe two to 3 episodes of Coy N Vance left. A security guard was guarding 1 replica of the general. He told me and my dad that the actors were up in a tower ( Oxnard ca). I had also owned two sets of the general lee with Bo n Luke megos. Had Boss hogg and Roscoe too. I can t really say I have a favorite season of the dukes I love them all. I will say S3 Carnival of Thrills , S4 Miss Tri-Counties. Welcome Back Bo N Luke S5 and the pilot 1 armed bandits rank in my favorite episodes. Never met any of the cast members I do follow them on Facebook though. The closest I got beside seeing the General Lee replica. Had to be getting an email response back from Byron Cherry ( Coy Duke himself) don't remember it was something similar to Bo s extravaganza. I'd also like to share that when John Schneider Bo Duke first started out as Bo. My dad's second cousin ( Leslie Gale Mott) dated John for a short time she was making it as an extra I guess.  Her father got to talk to Denver Pyle the most. He also spoke to Tom Wopat , John of course,  Catherine Bach, Rick Hurst, Ben Jones. Sorell and James don't think Sonny Shroyer or Peggy Rea. Possibly Nedra Voltz. Lol yes as we speak I'm rewatching my dvds all 7 seasons and the 2 tv reunion movies. I'm currently on S5 the Coy N Vance episodes.

Now, that's an impressive response! We're sure happy to have you here rwd81. This place is packed full of information so a big fan like you is going to have fun here. We're glad you are one of the HazzardNet family now!

Edit: I guess I should call you Rob!

Edited by RogerDuke

Yeehaw! Thanks glad to be here.  Rob is just fine brother. I actually happened on this forum and wasn't sure it was still active. A poster from years ago had took the time and share An actual order of viewing the episodes and seasons. Since the release on DVD it s not an order how I believe should be. Some episodes in the earlier seasons for example daisy car would be there. Then destroyed and then back again. I thank this poster for taking the time to organize how the viewing should be anybody can watch however they want. I realize the episodes are not filmed an sequence order .  just me I like watching in actual order lol. 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I appreciate it. Good to be here. I'm trying to get back to one of the older threads from 14 years ago , because I have been watching the dukes on my original DVD series.  The episode order where it makes sense to watch them. Just want to add that " Uncle Boss" and Baa Baa White Sheep" are missing from S3 on the thread list here, I don't believe on the DVD itself.