Other Dukes of Hazzard websites have gone defunct

10 hours ago, Skipper Duke said:

Any idea y'all why other Dukes of Hazzard websites www.hazzardonline.com and www.dukefarm.com etc have gone defunct?

More than likely the contract with the web host wasn't renewed by the owners or whoever was left in control of those sites.

13 hours ago, Skipper Duke said:

Any idea y'all why other Dukes of Hazzard websites www.hazzardonline.com and www.dukefarm.com etc have gone defunct?

I don't think I've visited either of those sites. www.hazzardonline.com still appears to be available, but there's no trace of www.dukefarm.com. I know of a few other Dukes sites that are still running, but I can also name some that have disappeared over the past decade. HazzardNet may well be the only remaining Dukes forum after cglfc.com shut down about five years ago. I never joined cglfc.com, but I did read posts there from time to time.

At the end of the day, it costs money to keep places like HazzardNet alive. We should be thankful that our Supreme Superior Commander is such a dedicated Dukes fan!