I know. It's insane what is going on lately. There seems to be no logic in all this cancel culture stuff. The movie was pretty immoral compared to the series but it is permitted to remain. Well, Hollywood and modern culture seem to like immorality. Maybe that's why the regular Dukes series was banned. It wasn't immoral enough. That makes about as much sense as anything that is happening in our culture. When they cancel our culture there won't be anything left that doesn't have the stamp of approval from Oprah, Ellen and AOC. 1% of our population has complete control over the other 99%. I remember the old days when America used to be a democracy. 

12 minutes ago, RogerDuke said:

I know. It's insane what is going on lately. There seems to be no logic in all this cancel culture stuff. The movie was pretty immoral compared to the series but it is permitted to remain. Well, Hollywood and modern culture seem to like immorality. Maybe that's why the regular Dukes series was banned. It wasn't immoral enough. That makes about as much sense as anything that is happening in our culture. When they cancel our culture there won't be anything left that doesn't have the stamp of approval from Oprah, Ellen and AOC. 1% of our population has complete control over the other 99%. I remember the old days when America used to be a democracy. 

Cousin Roger yep!

18 hours ago, Skipper Duke said:

I think the 2005 movie should be banned too if the original 1979-1985 series is not allowed to be shown. What do y'all think? If one is banned isn't it only fair the other should be banned too?

Hey Skipper, don't encourage them!  They're Bat  S%^t crazy anyway!

Maybe that's why the regular Dukes series was banned. It wasn't immoral enough. That makes about as much sense as anything that is happening in our culture. When they cancel our culture there won't be anything left that doesn't have the stamp of approval from Oprah, Ellen and AOC. 1% of our population has complete control over the other 99%. I remember the old days when America used to be a democracy. 

AMEN Cousin Roger!! The Cancel Culture movement is more accurately described as the Cancel WHITE Culture movement!!  They are LITERALLY out to destroy the white race! ( white =racist!) 

•  
Edited by Hobie Hartkins

• 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

We all knew how the 05 movie was going to be with Stiffler and Johnny Knoxville. It was the average raunchy comedy that was of that time in the mid 2000's but the General Lee held up his end when it came to the car action. I have to give it to them as the way they filmed the car scenes was new and made the car stuff look so awesome.  And Jessica Simpson looked great to me but she doesn't hold a light to Catherine Bach. I watch it sometimes as I like the soundtrack and the car action 

• 7 months later...
13 minutes ago, Hobie Hartkins said:

Honestly....I haven't watched either one of the reunion movies enough, to remember the music!

This is about the 2005 movie soundtrack rather than the reunion movies. Here's the track listing of the CD:

1    Willie Nelson - Uncle Jesse Tells A Joke
2    Jessica Simpson - These Boots Are Made For Walkin'
3    The Allman Brothers Band - One Way Out
4    Stevie Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble - Pride And Joy
5    Lynyrd Skynyrd - Call Me The Breese
6    The Charlie Daniels Band - The South's Gonna Do It Again
7    Molly Hatchet - Flirtin' With Disaster
8    Montgomery Gentry - Hillbilly Shoes
9    Ram Jam - Black Betty
10    Southern Culture On The Skids - Soul City
11    The Blueskins - Change My Mind
12    The Jon Spencer Blues Explosion - Burn It Off
13    James Gang - Funk #49
14    Willie Nelson - Good Ol' Boys
15    Willie Nelson - Uncle Jesse Tells Another Joke

My favorites would be Flirtin' With Disaster, Hillbilly Shoes and Black Betty, but I enjoy some of the others too.

21 minutes ago, HossC said:

This is about the 2005 movie soundtrack rather than the reunion movies. Here's the track listing of the CD:

1    Willie Nelson - Uncle Jesse Tells A Joke
2    Jessica Simpson - These Boots Are Made For Walkin'
3    The Allman Brothers Band - One Way Out
4    Stevie Ray Vaughan & Double Trouble - Pride And Joy
5    Lynyrd Skynyrd - Call Me The Breese
6    The Charlie Daniels Band - The South's Gonna Do It Again
7    Molly Hatchet - Flirtin' With Disaster
8    Montgomery Gentry - Hillbilly Shoes
9    Ram Jam - Black Betty
10    Southern Culture On The Skids - Soul City
11    The Blueskins - Change My Mind
12    The Jon Spencer Blues Explosion - Burn It Off
13    James Gang - Funk #49
14    Willie Nelson - Good Ol' Boys
15    Willie Nelson - Uncle Jesse Tells Another Joke

My favorites would be Flirtin' With Disaster, Hillbilly Shoes and Black Betty, but I enjoy some of the others too.

Cousin HossC yep! :)

3 minutes ago, Hobie Hartkins said:

I remember Hatchet was very big in the late '70's early '80's! They're original singer was the best but all of them have been good!  They all had a dark tint to their voice.

Cousin Hobie Hartkins... Then your favorite from the 2005 movie soundtrack would be Flirtin' With Disaster?