The Cartoon

I don't know if there's a cartoon post or not, so here goes.....I've only seen about half the 20 episodes ( wife bought me the entire collection for Christmas) .  They are VERY boring! Flash doesn't look right with his hat and Rosco doesn't look like Rosco....they drew everybody else well....why not him? They keep hoping around to other countries....WHY??? I'd rather  see them on the farm, like on TV!  Why do they have to travel? That's not TDOH!  I know it's a cartoon but these plots  were even MORE simple than the TV show!!  WHERE IS COOTER??? ( I don't like Ben Jones but the show needs Cooter and I DO like him!) If you like these things, that's fine.....everybody has their own opinion. I'm just glad I didn't spend MY money on them!

6 hours ago, Hobie Hartkins said:

I don't know if there's a cartoon post or not, so here goes.....I've only seen about half the 20 episodes ( wife bought me the entire collection for Christmas) .  They are VERY boring! Flash doesn't look right with his hat and Rosco doesn't look like Rosco....they drew everybody else well....why not him? They keep hoping around to other countries....WHY??? I'd rather  see them on the farm, like on TV!  Why do they have to travel? That's not TDOH!  I know it's a cartoon but these plots  were even MORE simple than the TV show!!  WHERE IS COOTER??? ( I don't like Ben Jones but the show needs Cooter and I DO like him!) If you like these things, that's fine.....everybody has their own opinion. I'm just glad I didn't spend MY money on them!

I agree with most of what you are saying but despite the cartoon's faults I loved them and thought they were worth every penny. Maybe having them travel the world was Warner Brothers way of attracting a larger world-wide audience. If that was their strategy it would have worked better in season 2 and not season 5. It would have been awesome if they would have stayed in Hazzard. Still, I bet Hoss likes the ones that were based in his neighborhoods, including the Christmas episode.