Happy New Year!

23 minutes ago, Hobie Harkins said:

AND........on THAT Happy note.....! Let's have a great '21!!  :)  

Sorry to be negative, Hobie, but after a brief respite in December, we re-entered a level-5 lockdown at midnight. That means non-essential shops closed, travel limited to 5km from home and it could be months before I can get my hair cut again! I want 2021 to be better, but here at least, it looks very like 2020 at the moment.

6 minutes ago, HossC said:

Sorry to be negative, Hobie, but after a brief respite in December, we re-entered a level-5 lockdown at midnight. That means non-essential shops closed, travel limited to 5km from home and it could be months before I can get my hair cut again! I want 2021 to be better, but here at least, it looks very like 2020 at the moment.

I feel your pain brother! I think we'll be done with it by the end of the year though....surely a year and a half!   You know I'm not negative but I always  heard, you're either part of the solution or part of the problem....hmmm...I figure if you THINK there's a solution...you're part of the problem! LOL! :) 

We're getting ready to have restrictions eased here in Pennsylvania. I think on Jan 4 or something. It's a bit of a surprise since numbers are only going down slightly. The decision makers are in a lose/lose situation because no matter what they decide they get criticized. Oh well, as the saying goes, that's why they make the big bucks. 

• 1 month later...