The Boars Nest

CHARGER UK

Welcome to HNet, Charger UK. I'd be surprised if there weren't similar pictures of the Boar's Nest somewhere here already, but maybe you need a good wide view. If no one else has anything, I'll have a look at the weekend. I'll just point out that screengrabs of wide angles views aren't going to have great resolution. Let us know more about your diorama and hopefully it'll inspire our search. :)

I've just looked through my screengrabs, and all I have at the moment are detail views.

I also checked online, but it just showed me how many people were using my artwork to make money for themselves. Many years ago, my Boar's Nest sign was sent in good faith to someone who claimed they wanted it to make a banner for their child's birthday, and then it started popping up in various forms on different products. I'm flattered when someone uses my artwork for a personal project, but it's not so easy to see people using it make money without being in the loop!

19 minutes ago, CHARGER UK said:

Ok thanks for looking. When you say detail shots do you mean the detail on the outside ? I will also need to find a god picture of the Boars Nest sign.

Yes, I have grabs of various details like the signs, the lights etc.

You can see a bitmap version of my Boar's Nest sign artwork in the Fan Art thread. It was one of my first designs, so it's a bit bright and clean. You'll see some of the later signs in the thread look more weathered.

2 hours ago, HossC said:

Yes, I have grabs of various details like the signs, the lights etc.

You can see a bitmap version of my Boar's Nest sign artwork in the Fan Art thread. It was one of my first designs, so it's a bit bright and clean. You'll see some of the later signs in the thread look more weathered.

Thanks I will have a look.

It sure is great to have you here CHARGER UK. Tell us more about your love of Dukes. How long have you been a fan? Favorite character, episode, season, scene, vehicle (I'm guessing a certain 1969 Charger by your screen name). I'm partial to Jesse's truck and Miz Tisdale's dirt bike myself. We sure hope you'll be a member of our family for a long time. 

16 hours ago, RogerDuke said:

It sure is great to have you here CHARGER UK. Tell us more about your love of Dukes. How long have you been a fan? Favorite character, episode, season, scene, vehicle (I'm guessing a certain 1969 Charger by your screen name). I'm partial to Jesse's truck and Miz Tisdale's dirt bike myself. We sure hope you'll be a member of our family for a long time. 

Thanks. My favourite car is the General Lee. I've been a fan of the Dukes since the early 80's. My favourite character is probably Daisy.