Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Quotes

(Season 1 Swamp Molly)

Uncle Jesse Duke:"Now, now, Molly, before you start up with one of them schemes of yours, I want you to remember that them 2 boys in there, they's on probation." Swamp Molly:"Why Jess, how you talk. Alright, if you ain't got the time, or inclination-" Uncle Jesse Duke:"Uh let's just serve up the pie, an' you an' Alice can stay as long as you want." Waylon Jennings:"The boys never could figure that strange hold Molly had over their Uncle Jesse. To their mind, that old debt had been paid twice over, with interest. Before they was even born."

(Season 5 A Little Game of Pool)

Don Purcell:"The road's out. What do we do?" Joe Landis:"Leave it up to the car!"(General Lee flies) Don Purcell:"Whoo!!"(General Lee lands) Waylon Jennings:"The General sure jumps prettier when the Dukes are drivin'. But I guess you can't hold a thoroughbred back even if you ain't got no class yerself."

Edited by Skipper Duke

(Season 4 Coltrane vs Duke)

Luke Duke:"The stork had to pick this morning fer deliverin'." Doc Appleby:"Be right with you, boys!" Bo Duke:"We can still make it, right?" Luke Duke:"Yeah. Come on Doc! Let's hit the road!" Doc Appleby:"Uh. Boys?" Luke Duke:"You gotta be kiddin'? Not triplets?" Doc Appleby nods and holds up 3 fingers. Waylon Jennings:"They're lucky he ain't a vet. Some dogs have a dozen in the litter."

(Season 4 Coltrane vs Duke)

Luke Duke:"You all set Doc?" Doc Appleby:"Yeah." Luke Duke:"Alright." Waylon Jennings:"And waitin' down the road was Sheriff Little of Chickasaw County. He only loved 1 thing. His badge, and hated 2 things. Dukes and Rosco Coltrane. Why, every night, he prayed to his maker that he could nail the Duke Boys before Rosco did." Doc Appleby:"Sorry fer the delay boys." Luke Duke:"That's alright. We'll just take a short cut." Doc Appleby:"Oooh!"

(Season 2 Mason Dixon's Girls)

Mason Dixon:"Sheriff? Excuse me Sheriff!?" Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane:"Don't you threaten me! I'll knock you into the middle of next week!" Mason Dixon:"My name's Mason Dixon and these here lovely ladies are my associates. Tinker Churchill and Samantha Rose." Sam:"We're investigating a call you made to Atlanta." Tinker:"Yeah. Concernin' a couple of fellas that you caught with a whole bunch of marijuana." Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane:"Boy, you FBI sure get around quick, don't you?" Boss Jefferson Davis Hogg:"Rosco hush. They never said they was from the FBI." Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane:"That's right. You didn't you?" Boss Jefferson Davis Hogg:"An' I can tell you personally, that I've never seen no FBI people with-" Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane:"Big-little dimples." Boss Jefferson Davis Hogg:"With big-little dimp- No wearin' clothes like that!" Mason Dixon:"No sir. We're private investigators." Boss Jefferson Davis Hogg:"Sir. The government don't hire no private investigators." Mason Dixon:"No sir. But uh, we work independently." Sam:"Sheriff could we talk to them fellas in their cells fer just a little bitty minute?" Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane:"Yeah. Ooh no I mean, I'd let you. But you see, they ain't in the cells." Sam:"What!?" Boss Jefferson Davis Hogg:"Rosco just ignore those dimples! I mean, the next time she bats her eyes at you, you'll probably tell 'er where the Duke Boys live." Mason Dixon:"Duke? So that's their name Duke? Thank you very much sir. You've been a big help." Boss Jefferson Davis Hogg:"Yeah but- awe dang!" Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane:"You see Boss? It was you who told 'em. Not me." Boss Jefferson Davis Hogg:"It was you who made me tell 'em you dodo!"

:previous:

Skipper, I'm trying to work out why you misquoted a line near the end of the scene without any context, and then made a separate post where you quoted most of the rest of the scene with extra words added here and there. Please check your quotes and give them at least a little context.

Mason Dixon, Sam and Tinker approach Rosco, who is sleeping at his desk.
Mason Dixon: "Uh, excuse me."
Rosco (waking up): "Don't you threaten me..."
Mason Dixon: "My name is Mason Dixon, and these two ladies here are my associates."
Sam: "We're investigating a call you made to Atlanta."
Tinker: "Yeah, concerning a couple of fellas that you caught with a whole bunch of marijuana."
Boss appears from behind a pillar, listening to the conversation.
Rosco: "Well, FBI, huh? Boy, you FBI, you, you get around quick. You little rascals, you..."
Boss: "Oh, hush, hush, Rosco. They never said they was from the FBI."
Rosco: "Oh, no, you didn't."
Boss: "And besides, let me tell you, personally I know that I've never seen no FBI people with..."
Rosco: "With big little dimples."
Boss: "...big little dimples. No, wearing clothes like these."
Rosco: "No that's..."
Mason Dixon: "We're not with the Federal Bureau. We're private investigators...
Boss: "Private investigators? Sir, the government don't hire no private investigators."
Rosco: "No."
Mason Dixon: "No, sir, but we work independently..."
Sam: "Sheriff, oh sheriff, can't we talk to them fellas in their cells for just a little-bitty minute?"
Rosco: "Yeah, you... No. Yes. No. I mean, I'd let you. But I can't. I mean... They ain't in the cells!"
Boss: "Rosco, hush, hush, hush, hush will you, and just ignore them dimples. The next time she bats her eyes at you, you'll probably tell her where the Duke Boys live."
Mason Dixon: "Duke? So that's their name, Duke?"
Boss: "What?"
Mason Dixon: "Thanks a lot for your help."
Rosco: "Well, listen..."
Boss: "No, no, wait a minute. I, I..."
Mason Dixon, Sam and Tinker leave.
Rosco: "See, see, Boss, you told..."
Boss: "Me, me, me? It was you who made me tell them, you dodo."
Rosco: "No, it wasn't. See, they had cute little dimples..."
Boss: "Oh, forget the cute dimples. Just get out there and find them Duke boys before they do. You hear me? Go!"
Rosco: "Well, I'm, I'm gone."
Rosco leaves while Boss rants to himself.

(Season 5 A Little Game of Pool)

Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane:"Git that house trailer outta there! Git! Git! Oooh there's a dip! We'll see if we can fly! Kew kew!"(jumps house trailer, tears it apart.)"Well, he won't have to worry about air conditioning in that house trailer anyway! Kew kew!" Waylon Jennings:"By the time Enos an' the boys reached the Boars Nest, it was all over. But the cryin'."

(Season 1 High Octane)

Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane:"It's as clean as a pan. You old coot, now you poured out that booze before you got here, didn't you?" Uncle Jesse L. Duke:"I don't know what yer talkin' about." Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane:"Shoot!" Uncle Jesse L. Duke:"Rosco, I want this car put back exactly like it was, or I'm gonna sue the county!" Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane:"You wouldn't!?" Uncle Jesse L. Duke:"Wouldn't I?" Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane:"Boys, put 'er back the way she was!"

(Season 4 Double Dukes) The Dukes and Cooter are eating dinner at the kitchen table in the Duke farm house.

Luke Duke:"You say these guys looked exactly like us huh?" Cooter Davenport:"Oh yeah! They were dead ringers, an' they had an exact duplicate of the General." Daisy Duke:"Uncle Jesse an' I thought we were chasin' you, until you passed us headin' the other way, goin' towards town." Uncle Jesse Duke:"I couldn't believe my eyes." Bo Duke:"You suppose they went to the old Coffin Works?" Luke Duke:"Probly." Bo Duke:"You know, I bet those guys are mixed up with the fellas who tied us up." Luke Duke:"That's just what I was thinkin'. We owe ourselves a trip over to the old Coffin Works." Daisy Duke:"Just in case they didn't go that way, Uncle Jesse an' I will check out Chestnut Trail." Cooter Davenport:"Yeah. An' I better run up to Indian Springs." Luke Duke:"Sounds good to me. Could we be excused?" Uncle Jesse Duke:"You go ahead. Daisy an' me will rid up here." Bo, Luke, and Cooter leave. Luke takes his sandwich with him to finish eating during the search for the bad guy Double Duke Boys. Luke Duke:"You want some of it?" Bo Duke:"Yeah."(Opens knife case on belt, takes out knife to cut a piece of Luke's sandwich off to eat.) Daisy Duke:"Take care!"