Favorite Dukes of Hazzard Quotes

4 hours ago, Skipper Duke said:

(Season 2 The Ghost of General Lee)

Bo Duke:"Well, why are we runnin' around lookin' fer clothes?" Luke Duke:"You got me. I learned somethin' though Bo. A man ain't truly been insulted until he's stood buck naked in front of a woman, an' she didn't even notice!" Bo Duke:"Or care!"

That was just a little too much Duke boy skin for my tastes. The ladies seemed to enjoy it though. 

(The Dukes of Hazzard: Return of the General Lee PlayStation 2 & Xbox video game) Luke Duke:"Better high tail it to the racetrack if you don't wanna disappoint that girl yer so sweet on." Bo Duke:"Let's warm up the General on the way to the racetrack." Luke Duke:"Just make sure you get us there fast, and in one piece."

Edited by Skipper Duke
Forgot some of the quote.

• 1 month later...

(Season 7 Happy Birthday, General Lee)

Boss Hogg:"What the devil is this here thing?" Luke Duke:"Boss, Rosco, meet the General Lee!" Boss Hogg:"Oh. It's the General Lee!" Rosco:"The General Lee!" Boss Hogg:"Well, it sure is the ugliest color I ever did see!" Rosco:"Yeah! Ugly, ugly, ugly!" Bo Duke:"Ugly huh!? Well, the only thing yer gonna see of this car when the race starts, is the tail end spitin' dust back at you!"

(Season 4 Diamonds in the Rough)

Bo Duke:"He's got to much of a head start." Luke Duke:"Gonna have to take a shortcut or somethin'." Bo Duke:"But we can't take that shortcut. That ain't no road." Luke Duke:"Well, that's never stopped you before!" Bo Duke:"So Come on! Let's take it! Haha!"(Jumps General)"Yahoo!" Frank:"They just jumped the road over there!" Lisa:"You just take the long way around, you don't drive like they do!" Waylon Jennings:"Now honey, there ain't nobody who drives like they do!"

(Season 4 The Sound of Music, Hazzard Style)

Heep::"We lost 'em!" Morton:"Good." To Bo "Pull over at the side. Pull over at the side!" Bo Duke:"Alright." Heep & Morton make the boys get out. Heep:"Well, this is the end of the road boys. Heh! We ride, an' you walk!" Morton:"Any questions?" Bo Duke:"Yeah. One. You got any bullets in that gun?" Morton fires at Bo's feet. Morton:"Anymore questions?" Luke Duke:"Nope. Keys are in the ignition." Morton nods. Bo Duke:"Luke. I'm kinda gettin' that queasy feeling again. I better sit down." Bo squats, and grabs sand. Heep:"Hey! You're not gonna try and pull that trick are ya? Guess yer gonna pick up a handful of sand, and throw it on us huh?" Bo Duke:"I reckon we saw the same movies huh?" Heep:"Yeah." Bo Duke:"Gimme a hand up will ya, Luke?" Luke Duke:"Yeah!" Luke throws Bo into Heep, then grabs Morton's hand slamming it down on the roof of the General Lee, making him lose his gun. Yanks him out of the car. Fights him, Bo and Luke throw him into Morton, and both collapse onto the ground. Bo and Luke get back in the General Lee and leave. Morton:"Don't let 'em escape Heep!" They shoot at Bo and Luke. Luke Duke:"I don't they was amused. They meant business." Bo Duke:"I'd sure like to know what all that was about." Luke Duke:"We're gonna find out right now. Let's head into town, and talk to Rosco about all this." Bo Duke:"Ok."

(Season 4 Pin the Tail on the Dukes)

Bo and Luke hiding watching Cletus use the fake radar gun on his hair. Bo Duke:"Do you see him doin' what I think he's doin'!?" Luke Duke:"Yep! That ain't no radar gun. Looks like a hairdryer to me." Bo Duke:"What's he need that for?" Luke Duke:"You got me. Dang!"

(Season 4 Trouble at Cooter's)

Waylon Jennings:"Now, ain't it amazing how a pretty girl with fried chicken could make a man forget about a carburetor float valve? Don't you just hate men that use women to mess up other men? Well, that carburetor float valve is somethin' that ol' Bo an' Luke could sure use on the General about now."

• 2 weeks later...

(Season 1 One Armed Bandits)

Cooter Davenport:"Shoot fire and save box matches!" Luke Duke:"Cooter Davenport you ain't got the sense the good Lord promised a turkey!" Cooter Davenport:"Hey Luke! Whatsay Bo?" Construction Worker:(to Cooter)"Yer crazy man!" Bo Duke:"Ain't you gonna see what he did with your car?" Luke Duke:"You borrowed my car this morning. What'd you do with it?" Cooter Davenport:"Oh. I used it to run the Sheriff off the road to make him mad. When he jumped out-" Bo Duke:"You jumped into his right? Well, why did you steal the sheriff's car?" Cooter:"Well, he impounded mine! Seemed only fair to take his." Luke Duke:"Usin' my car. That's real good Cooter!" Bo Duke:"Well, I told you not to lend Cooter yer car!" Luke Duke:"Cooter, you got any idea what it's gonna take to straighten all this out?" Cooter Davenport:"No." Bo Duke:"Well hello bandit. Now, what's that doin' in there?" Cooter Davenport:"He's bringin' 'em in." Luke Duke:"Who is?" Cooter Davenport:"Sheriff Rosco Coltrane!"

(Season 4 Coltrane vs Duke)

Luke Duke:"Look up ahead! Looks like Sheriff Little's got the road blocked!" Bo Duke:"He's only got the middle blocked cousin!"(drives around Sheriff Little's car.)

Waylon Jennings:"You see, Chickasaw County is as poor as Jones Turkey! They only got one police car. And one car don't make a very good road block."

Now I remember! It was one of my fav. " Two Too Many Roscos".  He was kidnapped by the crooks who were going to rob an armored car using a Rosco look-a-like and while he was tied to a chair in their hideout, .....he told them it rattled his slats! " You don't BORROW a human  BEING...... YOU BORROW A CUP OF SUGAR MAYBE.....NNG NNG!"

5 minutes ago, Hobie Hartkins said:

Now I remember! It was one of my fav. " Two Too Many Roscos".  He was kidnapped by the crooks who were going to rob an armored car using a Rosco look-a-like and while he was tied to a chair in their hideout, .....he told them it rattled his slats! " You don't BORROW a human  BEING...... YOU BORROW A CUP OF SUGAR MAYBE.....NNG NNG!"

Just before that, Rosco asks the kidnappers "Well, how much money do you want?". They reply "Nothing.", and he says "Well, I can raise that."