Gilligan's Island(1964-1967)

Skipper Duke

• 4 months later...
33 minutes ago, RogerDuke said:

I'm so sorry to hear this Skipper. I'm sure this has been pretty tough for you. Are any of the other stars still alive or was she the last? 

Tough indeed Cousin Roger. 6 castaways are gone now. Only Tina Louise(Ginger) left. :( Oh btw(by the way) cousin, my old Facebook was hacked Robert John Broadhurst II(Bobby John). It has been stolen. Delete and block it from your Facebook and add my new account of Robert Broadhurst.

22 hours ago, Skipper Duke said:

Tough indeed Cousin Roger. 6 castaways are gone now. Only Tina Louise(Ginger) left. :( Oh btw(by the way) cousin, my old Facebook was hacked Robert John Broadhurst II(Bobby John). It has been stolen. Delete and block it from your Facebook and add my new account of Robert Broadhurst.

I haven't done FB since I experimented with it earlier this year and don't plan on going back....maybe someday though. Are you still managing the HN reunion page of mine? Anything new on it?

Edited by RogerDuke

4 minutes ago, Skipper Duke said:

Cool Boss JD Hogg. I will add you to it. :)

Boss JD Hogg... Roger Duke has to add me as a Facebook friend again and make my new Robert Broadhurst account an admin of the group. I was hacked/stolen on my original account Robert John Broadhurst II(Bobby John) and it has been reported and closed by Facebook and I was admin on that account. Roger needs to make me admin again on my new Robert Broadhurst account so that I can approve you Boss JD Hogg.

I'm a bit busy tonight but I'll try to figure that out tomorrow Skipper. You know how bad I am with techno stuff so I might need your help. Does losing your account mean that you have lost control of all the groups that you started? That would be devastating.

Edited by RogerDuke

1 hour ago, RogerDuke said:

I'm a bit busy tonight but I'll try to figure that out tomorrow Skipper. You know how bad I am with techno stuff so I might need your help. Does losing your account mean that you have lost control of all the groups that you started? That would be devastating.

Yeah. But my admin friends who help me run them got me back in and at the top position again. :)

• 1 month later...

Gilligan fans... starting the fire on the deck of the huts boat in Rescue From Gilligan's Island(1978)to cook the fish broiled Snapper was actually a brilliant move not a stupid one, as the smoke attracted the attention of the US Coast Guard which in turn got the castaways rescued. It was one of the times and storylines in which Gilligan saved the day.

Skipper:"Gilligan, why don't you stop that!? You don't know anything at all about space." Gilligan:"I know one thing about it. You take up more of it than I do!" Skipper:"Very funny! Gilligan, there are three types of space. There's the space up there."(points to sky)"There's the space down there."(points to ground)."And the space between your ears!"

Mrs. Howell:"We hate to drop in without an invitation Professor! But this is terribly important." Mr. Howell:"It's about the Skipper and Gilligan. The most fantastic thing has happened!" Professor:"What's happened?" Mr. Howell:"They're at the beach, on the boat." Professor:"On the boat? What's so fantastic about that?" Mr. Howell:"You don't understand. They're on the boat! Against the boat! Attached to the boat! Even mounted there!" Mrs. Howell:"Like the moose heads in Thurston's trophy room!" Mr. Howell:"You've got to do something to get them off!" Mrs. Howell:"You see, they're pasted on the boat!" Professor:"Oh! Well that glue is permanent. There's nothing on the island to dissolve it!" Mr. & Mrs. Howell:"Nothing!?" Professor:"Why, do you know what it would take? It would take a polyester derivative of an organic hydroxide molecule!" Mr. Howell:"Watch your language, in the presence of a lady!" Professor:"Forgive me. But let me put it this way, in order to dissolve that glue, I need an aromatic assitate. Wait a minute! Perfume! Some perfumes are made with that formula!" Mrs. Howell:"Well, I have perfume Professor!" Professor:"Yes, so you do. I'll go check the other girls!"

Gilligan fans... The fate of all the actual screen used hats... Alan Hale Jr.(Skipper)was cremated wearing the costume, so 1 hat went with him. 1 was bronzed when the show ended its 3 season 98 episode run in 1967. It was given to series creator Sherwood Schwartz. Supposedly, his daughter Lana Hale has all the rest of them. The bronzed one, after Sherwood died, was given to a TV museum in Chicago.