LUKE AND THAT WINK!

BCDR05

'And in this Corner, Luke Duke' is one of my favorites too! Can't wait for the episode to come out May 31 on the DVD set.

Tom is participating in the extras this time around.

'A Special Welcome' - season 3 introduction by Tom, John, and Catherine.

'Dukevision' - On camera commentary 'And in this Corner, Luke Duke' by cast members.

'Bo, Luke, and Daisy: Just Good Ol' Friends' - The stars reminisce (Tom, John, and Catherine)

'Duke Family Tree' - by Gy Waldron.

Here's the back of the DVD cover:

DukesOfHazzardS3_back.jpg

And the front of the DVD cover:

DukesOfHazzardS3.jpg

I have watched him in Jude Emery. I own the episode on DVD. He is one gorgeous thudmuffin!! The only part I didn't like in that episode is the arm wrestling part, and that idiot that had it in for him. I love him in that jean jacket and blue plaid shirt. THUD!!!!

Luke tied up in that ep was the best part! All sorts of thoughts went through my mind!!!! HUBBA HUBBA!!!!!! :evil:

• 4 months later...

Eww!! Sorry I can't stand Knoxville or Scott, they both give me the creeps! There kinda greasy and dirty, like you maybe don't wanna touch them. If you like em cool. But give me Wopat and Schneider anyday!

And I love Luke's little wink, it's so sexy! It's subtle, that what makes it so hot. Aww girls couldn't ya just imagine Him looking at ya and giving you one of those winks! I think I'd faint!!!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...