Whatr are yalls favorite tv shows besides DOH?

BH03

Airwolf...it is this really cool show...here is what imdb.com says the plot is...they can explain it better than me...lol.

"Airwolf is the most sophisticated helicopter imaginable (flies halfway round the world, outruns jet planes). Stringfellow Hawke is its pilot, essentially blackmailing a secret US agency into finding his brother (lost in Vietnam) while he flies dangerous assignments for "The Firm." Written by Ed Stephan {stephan@cc.wwu.edu}

A renegade pilot and his partner "steal" an advanced battle helicopter that they feel would be used unethically by its owners, a secretive U.S. intelligence agency. They agree to continue flying it on missions for the agency in exchange for the agency's help locating the pilot's missing brother. Written by Kenneth Chisholm [edited]"

Oh yea...Airwolf is the name of the helicopter....

Hope that makes sense. I love the series...n reccomend it....though I do believe String is replaced after his car accident(in real-life). Hmmm looks like they made a new series with a newer cast...n they replaced String with his brother that was missing.

. Hmmm looks like they made a new series with a newer cast...n they replaced String with his brother that was missing.

the 4th season sucked. they made too many changes. It was bad enough to kill Dom but replace Stringfellow with his brother. Come on who's bright idea was it to do that. They should have stopped after the 3rd season.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, I might have posted on this thread before, but wasn't sure so I thought I'd give my list...lol.

1. Dukes of Hazzard (will always be my all time favorite TV show...what's not to like? LOL)

2. Numb3rs (am really hoping that CBS will change their minds and decide to keep Numb3rs that they have replaced with Miami Medical for a month now. Crossing fingers for season seven in the fall! I am lost Friday nights without my Numb3rs to watch!)

3. Dog Whisperer (Cesar Millan is awesome with Dogs. Gotta love his pitbull Daddy! - wish I could accomplish his calm and assertiveness that he shows!)

4. Law and Order (SVU is my favorite, but do like Criminal Intent and the Law and Order with Jack McCoy in it as well)

5. Criminal Minds (Ironically got into watching this due to an actor -his first name is Mandy, but can't think of his last name - who was on my neice's Elmo movie - The Adventure of Elmo in Grouchland. LOL)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

My favorite TV shows are:

Perfect strangers

Buurman en Buurman, Translated to English this is Neighbor and neighbor. In English its Pat & Mat

Mr. Bean

all are not on television anymore. :-?

As for things I usually follow on TV:

Formula One, I'm a huge fan of Giedo van der Garde, Jos Verstappen and Kimi Räikkönen. as for team my favorite are Caterham and Lotus.

James May's Man Lab

Top Gear

Top Gear US

Mythbusters

I'm a HUGE fan of anime!!!! And I usually watch them in japanese with English subs (and, if I'm lucky, with italian subs), on the Net. I'm EAGER to see the new series of Sailor Moon (after 20 years!!!! a new series)... this winter in streaming! YEAH!!!!

I don't watch very much TV, but I like to see good movies... or channels like "Focus".. or documentaries about misteries (alien, crop circles, and so on) and Nature (especially about the Universe: Yesterday, on Focus, I watched a documentary about pulsars, quasars, and so on. GREAT!).

The only show that I really follow right now is "Once Upon a Time". Once you try it you will love it. It is not like anything that you'd expect. A show that keeps you guessing. Love it!

When is it coming back on again? We like it too. I hope I haven't been missing episodes.

I also like Duck Dynasty and Dallas.

And I hardly ever miss the local and national news headlines.

I'll have to agree with ya guys on Once Upon a Time. That is a great show.

Some of my other shows have to be Supernatural, Emergency!, Hollywood Game Night (6 celebrities get together into 2 teams with an everyday person as their captain and they do all kinds of games you would do at your normal game nights. It gets pretty hilarious.), Whose Line is it Anyway (On the CW and is a new version of the old one.), Ice Road Truckers, Deadliest Roads (Spin offs of Ice Road Truckers), and well . . . I guess I have many more. I really can't think of them unless they are on.

I guess a lot of my shows are on TLC, History, Fox, and a lot of the big companies.

Oh . . . I can't forget to add Master Chief on Fox. It is the best cooking show ever. My mom and I got hooked halfway through the season last year and we've fallen in love with it.

When is it coming back on again? We like it too. I hope I haven't been missing episodes.

I also like Duck Dynasty and Dallas.

And I hardly ever miss the local and national news headlines.

OUAT returns on September 28th. The spin off will start on October tenth I believe. I love that I can't predict what will happen in OUAT and that it allows me to escape reality for a while.

As for things I usually follow on TV:

Formula One, I'm a huge fan of Giedo van der Garde, Jos Verstappen and Kimi Räikkönen. as for team my favorite are Caterham and Lotus.

James May's Man Lab

Top Gear

Top Gear US

Mythbusters

I've just read that there will be at least one new episode of James May's Toy Stories this Christmas. If you want to know the motorsport-related subject (it's not F1), click here.

I don't know if James May's Toy Stories is shown in the US, but the basic premise is that Top Gear presenter James May supersizes kids' toys. Previous episodes include a life-sized model kit of a Spitfire (airplane) and a 10 mile long model railroad track running along the course of a disused railroad. If that's whetted your appetite, it looks like several complete episodes are available on YouTube.

I've just read that there will be at least one new episode of James May's Toy Stories this Christmas. If you want to know the motorsport-related subject (it's not F1), click here.

I don't know if James May's Toy Stories is shown in the US, but the basic premise is that Top Gear presenter James May supersizes kids' toys. Previous episodes include a life-sized model kit of a Spitfire (airplane) and a 10 mile long model railroad track running along the course of a disused railroad. If that's whetted your appetite, it looks like several complete episodes are available on YouTube.

I've seen all episodes of James May's Toy Stories, I even got the 10 mile train track on my YouTube channel. BTW, he also made a lifesized house of Lego and lived in it for a day and rebuild the Brooklands racing circuit with scalextric slot cars.

Awesome bike, thanks for that link Hoss!