Jesse Quotes

iloveluke6 wrote:

Uncle Jesse:(Mocking Rosco while in hot persuit of Bo and Luke) I love it I love it, kew kew, hot persuit!!

That was so funny. I had to back up the DVD and watch that scene again, I was on the floor laughing. I loved that, it was probably my favorite Jesse moment of them all.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is from "Daisy's Song", right before Bo and Luke go off to look for Lester Starr:

"You gotta remember, boys... You gotta give them city people the benefit of the doubt. It ain't right to take advantage of them just because they don't know no better".

This is from "Daisy's Song", right before Bo and Luke go off to look for Lester Starr:

"You gotta remember, boys... You gotta give them city people the benefit of the doubt. It ain't right to take advantage of them just because they don't know no better".

They need to put some of Jesse's quote's on keychains I would buy them.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

One of my all time favorite scenes is from part 2 of "Carnival of Thrills" when Daisy is driving Dixie while Luke and Jesse are passengers. Luke is so mad at Bo that he makes the comment that Bo doesn't deserve to be called a Duke. Jesse makes Daisy stop the Jeep and yells at Luke then puts up his fists and dances around like Mohommad Ali. I could watch that scene a zillion times and never stop smiling.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

"Now Boys you gotta give them city people the benefit of the doubt just cause they dont know no better...." and I cant member the rest lol!! from Daisy's song..I thought it was funny cause ti minds me of when i was little, my poor old cousin from Indiana came to visit and well he wasnt use to swinging on grapevines or anything and he had no clue what we were talking bout..poor feller..

That's one of my all-time favorite quotes too Lori. The cool thing is that when Jesse says it, it doesn't even sound like he's degrading anyone. That man has so much genuine love in his heart, he could never hurt anybody.

Uncle Jesse for President!!! (Charlie Daniels for VP)

LOL that is true RogerDuke ill agree 100% with you. Well personally, I still say Charlie Daniels for President!! but Id have a hard time choosin tween the two.

Hey Y'all!

Great quotes. I really enjoyed reading them! I had forgotten how many great things Uncle Jesse said. There are so many shows, it is hard to remember all of the highlights of the series sometimes! I have to say though, that I think one of my all time favorite lines is when Jesse says about city people not knowin' any better! I understand that completely! I always joke about that when I see city folk.

I don't know 'bout Charlie Daniels for president... I have only heard one of his songs "The Devil went down to Georgia" but I'd have to say I agree with Uncle Jesse for president. Or, shall I say fer president!

Catch y'all later!

General Grant

• 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...
Hey Y'all!

Great quotes. I really enjoyed reading them! I had forgotten how many great things Uncle Jesse said. There are so many shows, it is hard to remember all of the highlights of the series sometimes! I have to say though, that I think one of my all time favorite lines is when Jesse says about city people not knowin' any better! I understand that completely! I always joke about that when I see city folk.

That quote you're talking about is from "Daisy's Song" when the boys were heading to Atlanta. Jesse said "Ya gotta give them city people the benefit of the doubt. It ain't right to take advantage of them just 'cause they don't know no better."

Hey Y'all!

Great quotes. I really enjoyed reading them! I had forgotten how many great things Uncle Jesse said. There are so many shows, it is hard to remember all of the highlights of the series sometimes! I have to say though, that I think one of my all time favorite lines is when Jesse says about city people not knowin' any better! I understand that completely! I always joke about that when I see city folk. (from General Grant)

General, That quote you're talking about is from "Daisy's Song" when the boys were heading to Atlanta. Jesse said "Ya gotta give them city people the benefit of the doubt. It ain't right to take advantage of them just 'cause they don't know no better."

• 3 weeks later...

Wow...it is fun to read all these quotes....anyways here is one that I really like, and just how Jesse says it makes it funnier...least to me...

It is from season two, episode "Witness for the Persecution"

Boss Hogg had just finished tellin Jesse what he wanted fer breakfest, and Jesse said thats all, and JD said for my breakfest and then goes onto:

Boss: "And here are the menus for my lunch...and my dinner, and supper tomorrow.*Hands menus to Jesse* But you can surprise me for my morning snack.

Jesse: Snack?--------Why don't you just go on a fast and put the worlds food supply back in balance.